Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Nerf goblin pet once it's fully fixed with boosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_

What is the suggestion about?
Nerf goblin pet once it's fully fixed with boosting

Description:
I am making this suggestion so goblin gets nerfed once it's fully fixed, yes now days it's not even giving you the boost that it says and I will tell you why, basically level 100 legendary goblin is extra 25% more chance to give you 2.5x more cash meaning that in total with it's original boost it's 30% chance, that's almost 1 out of every 3 dubs of loot that you sell you get 2.5x more cash, if you got $1,000,000 by selling with 4x booster then you would get $2,500,000 with the goblin boost.

Lets break it all down to make it easier for you to understand how op this would be, lets say you sell 10 chests full of loot, 3 of them would be $2.5m each which is $7.5m and then other 7 will be $1,000,000 which is in total $14.5m not $17.5m because goblin is not supposed to give you Extra meaning that whatever you get overall in the chest, it multiplies it to 2.5x so without goblin you would get $10m for 10 dubbs which with max goblin you should get $14.5m which is overall profit earned by factor of 1.45X.

Lets talk about the earning over period, lets say you earn $10,000,000 per day and you buy spawners and then place them, next day lets say you get 20% more from the spawners you placed, it's going to be $12m and if you keep increasing your income 20% every day, then in 30 days your income will be $3.4 billion per day.

Now lets talk about farming with max legendary goblin which is 1.45x extra cash, lets get back to where we started, so add 20$ to $10,000,000 which is $12,000,000 and then you times that by 1.45 which is $17,400,000 and $17,400,000 is 74% more then $10,000,000, so then it's 1.74x overall more income increase every single day, so on 21st day you would get over $1.9 trillion income every single day which is roughly over 500x bigger income in 10 days less than compared with selling without max goblin.

What my suggestion is and what my opinion must be on overall profit with goblins:

First suggestion is to basically make max goblin level be 10 or make the goblin leveling rate increase, once the goblin is nerfed to a fair booster then it will be upsetting for players to grind weeks to get to level 100 goblin, it takes far too long to get to level 100.
the max out goblin must be overall 10% more earning profit, lets say you sold 100 dubbs of loot and each dub was worth $5,000,000, it means you earned $600,000,000 with 1.2x sellwands and 4x booster, without 4x booster and sellwand it would be $1,000,000, so that means with goblin you must of earned $660,000,000 which is 10% more than usual.

meaning that if you started to earn it from day 1, on 49th day you would earn a total of 100x more cash because lets do math, do 10,000,000 x 1.1 and do it 49 times it will leave you with 1.06 billion.

Let goblin boosting stack with global cash booster and with 1.2x sellwands.

So my point is that goblin should give a boosting by overall 10% chance when it is level 100, since goblin already has a 5% chance to give you 2.5x cash, level 100 goblin should give you another 5% extra meaning every level is %0.05 extra.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help economy keep going well and not let players earn trillions per day

Extra Information:
N/A

Last edited:

iboo

Donator
Donator
After I read your suggestion I realised it's pretty unbalanced. +1 making goblin pet give 10% more income.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
+1

First, of all, the goblin pet barely works I used it on around 150 chests and It worked 5 times while In a minute my rare pet (owl) will work 16 times in a minute.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
If I understand correctly the goblin pet once is upgraded it gets to a point where it's broken? And you made some mistakes in your math at the end by saying your cash is increased b 100 as you mentioned your pet and not your overall growth.
I do understand your point, however, but what do you think should be Fixed, levels wise it will stay as a 100, but do you think the chances should be nerfed? The cooldown back? Or the multiplier nerfed?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
If I understand correctly the goblin pet once is upgraded it gets to a point where it's broken? And you made some mistakes in your math at the end by saying your cash is increased b 100 as you mentioned your pet and not your overall growth.
I do understand your point, however, but what do you think should be Fixed, levels wise it will stay as a 100, but do you think the chances should be nerfed? The cooldown back? Or the multiplier nerfed?
Yes that's the income only from the pet itself and from the farm it would be like 1.3x income which i explained that it happens when you invest into good spawners and they start to make you more money the more you buy them and it can make with pet up to 1.3x more daily income, which if the pet was giving u 1.75x more cash, it would be too OP.

They can nerf the multiplier, if level 100 has a total of 30% chance to give you a boost every sell then it can boost you only by 1.5x which in average of 10 sells it should give you 1.15x more cash.

Making it up to 10% is a bit too weak, so I want it to be 15%.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Yes that's the income only from the pet itself and from the farm it would be like 1.3x income which i explained that it happens when you invest into good spawners and they start to make you more money the more you buy them and it can make with pet up to 1.3x more daily income, which if the pet was giving u 1.75x more cash, it would be too OP.

They can nerf the multiplier, if level 100 has a total of 30% chance to give you a boost every sell then it can boost you only by 1.5x which in average of 10 sells it should give you 1.15x more cash.

Making it up to 10% is a bit too weak, so I want it to be 15%.
I see your point, this season nothing will be touched unless its GAME BREAKING, I don't seem to see this as the case for now, however for future seasons it will be taken into consideration given the statements you gave and after verifying the math.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
I see your point, this season nothing will be touched unless its GAME BREAKING, I don't seem to see this as the case for now, however for future seasons it will be taken into consideration given the statements you gave and after verifying the math.

I see how you see, yes I explained the limits of farming and the requirements for bigger and more expensive mass farms but even now you can still make a mass epic villager grinder and IF they fix the fragments then the goblin will need to be nerfed, which in most cases fragment requirement for other spawners definitely needs fixing, no one will grind 720,000 frags for 3000 epic skeleton spawners, I only got 3 fragments, doing 100% damage and with max sword.

It is urgent to make spawners a fair price, we don't want to buff the drops because of the item spams, it's easier to just change the requirement numbers.

After fragments get fixed, then goblin would be nerfed because we would have possibility of better farms and more streams of income.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, T0m45_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.