Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Needed help

Shiatsu

what are faction and mob tokens used for?

How do i earn it?

why cant i do /f perm or any other faction commands without buying them with tokens?

needed someone to explain short to me cause i am lazy to read :/.

Sorry as u can see i am new to factions.

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Faction is a team which can help you to get higher on /f top and fight with other factions in the future, tokens, as I know, are used to upgrade your tools even your sword or do some special enchantments.

Femini5t

Addicted Member
what are faction and mob tokens used for?

How do i earn it?

why cant i do /f perm or any other faction commands without buying them with tokens?

needed someone to explain short to me cause i am lazy to read :/.

Sorry as u can see i am new to factions.
I'm new to factions too, but I really don't get the concept of factions
when ever I ask someone/staff how do play Factions, they say "Basically raid bases."
when I find a base and I can't break someone else's territory (its because they already claimed the territory), I ask someone or a staff, they say you need build a tnt cannon to actually get into their base, you need all the materials ,which takes forever in my case.

I'm an actual prison and bedwars player

Flexier

Donator
Donator
I'm new to factions too, but I really don't get the concept of factions
when ever I ask someone/staff how do play Factions, they say "Basically raid bases."
when I find a base and I can't break someone else's territory (its because they already claimed the territory), I ask someone or a staff, they say you need build a tnt cannon to actually get into their base, you need all the materials ,which takes forever in my case.

I'm an actual prison and bedwars player

Factions eh

You raid bases mostly ( which has enough ammount of value) with cannons. Now idk a lot about cannons but you can always search it on YouTube.

Most of your fac value is earned by raiding or being p2w.

But other members can raid your base to. So be on a look out checking your walls after every 10-15 mins

It has custom enchants for pvp, tools etc

Mobcoins, /transfer is the command for it

Daily f missions give you tokens after completing them and from thise tokens you can upgrade /f perks

Let me know if you want anything else to know

Last edited:

Femini5t

Addicted Member
Factions eh

You raid bases mostly ( which has enough ammount of value) with cannons. Now idk a lot about cannons but you can always search it on YouTube.

Most of your fac value is earned by raiding or being p2w.

But other members can raid your base to. So be on a look out checking your after every 10-15 mins

It has custom enchants for pvp, tools etc

Mobcoins, /transfer is the command for it

Daily f missions give you tokens after completing them and from thise tokens you can upgrade /f perks

Let me know if you want anything else to know
Omg, at least you explained it better then other staff like raiding101 all he just says "Basically raiding bases"