Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Need help regarding iron currency

MG08

IGN
Manas_Gamer08
So i reached 50 votes for this month and claimed the 500 iron currency.But from last month voting i also alrdy had 500 iron.today when i claimed 500 iron currency i got the notif. When i checked the goldshop it was still 500 iron which were supposed to be 1000. Can some1 tell if thats some glitch or something?

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
So i reached 50 votes for this month and claimed the 500 iron currency.But from last month voting i also alrdy had 500 iron.today when i claimed 500 iron currency i got the notif. When i checked the goldshop it was still 500 iron which were supposed to be 1000. Can some1 tell if thats some glitch or something?
500 store iron which you get by reaching 50 votes has an expiry of 14 days.

In your case, it seems you must have claimed last month's iron sometime before 24th September. So if you indeed claimed it earlier it was bound to expire leaving you with x500 store iron from this month's claim.

If you want to buy items worth more than x500 store iron you should claim your iron more strategically, so say if you need to buy something which is worth 1500 iron, for this to happen you would first have to gather 150 vote in a single month and then claim 3x500 iron reward on same day and make the purchase.

Practically just by voting, a player can get upto x3500 iron at same time, for this to happen you would have to get 200 votes in a month and claim your x2000 iron reward on last day and then get x500 iron more from next month's voting reward within 2 weeks. Adding to this x2500 iron you can also get x1000 iron by voting for Jartex stat bot, so if you time that reward correctly you will reach x3500 store iron.

Theoretically in minigame you can get as much iron as possible if you are lucky enough on voting crates. You get x500 iron from vote crate if you already have an iron rank and pull one from it. Yesterday only for testing, I opened 100 vote keys and got x1000 iron of it (This is however a lucky scenario). I would say you should reserve 500 keys for each of the 500 extra iron stock you want above 3500. Although keep in mind that iron which you get from minigame voting crate can be used in minigame only.

Most of the players on the server do not take expiry into account because it is not visible in minigame lobbies. To check remaining expiry on your iron just join any of the factions/skyblock/kitpvp/oneblock/lifesteal/gens/survival lobbies and view it in /goldshop.

Last edited: