Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My villagers aren't breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoon_126

I have 2 villagers and even though i gave them 9 stacks of carrots and there are 3 free beds they aren't breeding.

1678810879586.png

Solution
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, Spoon_126!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance

Hello, Spoon_126.​
I have asked some staff members about this issue, and here's what might be the problem: Not all servers, but most servers, have their own mechanics and different ways to comprehend different things; the same is true of Jartex, and these villager breeding mechanics are not known to many of the players except to the developers and a small percentage of players who actually tested various ways and found which one worked perfectly. It's neither a bug nor an issue in Minecraft; the devs have set custom mechanics for a particular game mode, which leaves us no choice but to test things out or ask other players who might know how to make this actually work.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, Spoon_126!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.