Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My Introduction!

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
At first, my name is John and I am 14 years old and in March I will be 15 years old. I really love all the members here and I really like spend my time on this server. Most of the people know me johnboythedark because this is my ingame name and discord name. In my free time, I enjoy playing volleyball with my friends especially when I am at school. Also, I like listening to music, but I only prefer listening to Spotify xD. I have been playing here for about 1 year, but I lost everything due to I got banned for advertising. After 4-5 months I sent unban appeal and hopefully my appeal got accepted. I remember this time how happy I was. I was unbanned before 3 months and after all these I have been playing 3 months on Jartex Network now. Anyway this is my past, now all things have changed. I have started work hard here and I won't stop. Forgive me guys, I forgot to tell that I am from Greece and I still learning English. I hope you enjoy reading my introduction. <3

_Hey__

Donator
Donator
What can I say, you're an amazing person and helpful.
enjoyed reading your introduction.

SkyGod

Hello JohnBoyThedark What Day OF The March Is Your Bday Cus Im 15 In March To < 3

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JohnMak

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
In March 6th, I will be 15 years old