Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My friend's stuff dissapeared

Nererer

My friend Mur1s lost all the stuff in his inventory, he can't register so i'm gonna post this. He was playing normally with me, we were mining netherite. We went to spawn and all of his stuff dissapeared, but i was fine. He tried everything he could to get his stuff back. I don't know if it's a glitch or something else. His stuff was gone and he even tried relogging and restarting minecraft and his computer but nothing worked. Please help ASAP. All his stuff is gone and i don't know anything about this.

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
its an ongoing glitch that seems to be coming and going, if ur friend has proof, he can report it in the bugs report forums but u probably won't get anything back even if u have proof so, just forget it and move on with ur lives.

sepehr123

Addicted Member
My friend Mur1s lost all the stuff in his inventory, he can't register so i'm gonna post this. He was playing normally with me, we were mining netherite. We went to spawn and all of his stuff dissapeared, but i was fine. He tried everything he could to get his stuff back. I don't know if it's a glitch or something else. His stuff was gone and he even tried relogging and restarting minecraft and his computer but nothing worked. Please help ASAP. All his stuff is gone and i don't know anything about this.
It has also happened to me and I lost more than 140k worth of items;-;

SeaMist888

This does happen from time to time. you will not be able to get his stuff back. sometimes when you come back online and loads texture pack it removes items. all I can say is after every log out put items in chests !

Yux6

this is a quite "Famous" bug for Survival

- Have been working and trying to find the issue of that bug but it seems that the data.player is being somehow "removed" the items only, still don't know how, Only thing i can figure is that sometimes "items of players" don't save. that's my thought, but you should contact the Developers maybe they found more about that.

Quwony

Donator
Donator
IGN
Queen_Wolf_07 , Quwony
my brother experienced this too...he said that it happened 3 times to him

Absprache

Donator
Donator
It's a dumb bug that happens occasionally unfortunately you won't get ur stuff back, for me i put all my stuff in pv before logging out just to make sure

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
This happened to me also once one or two months ago its an ongoing bug already reported.