Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How my friend lost a win-streak due to a bug. (Detailed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNXI

IGN
UNXI
Hello everyone!

You might not actually know who I am but here's a quick introduction, I've been playing on jartex-network for about 2 years, previously known as RaptideDyne but got banned due to a known member recording my gameplay with reverse-misplace and faking the proof of me using blatant reach. (I am unbanned from my old-account, thanks to the staff for being co-operative with my concerns) I mainly play Bedwars, Practice, and Skywars.

What Exactly Happened:
I am pretty sure that y'all are already aware of shayanZgamer, GhostBlade9824, Micno, and of course BlueEnderFury.
Recently, me and everyone mentioned above started a grind for Bedwars All-time Win-streak Leaderboards. everything was going great, we made it to 90 winstreak.

Then something really unfortunate happened.

This was like one of the two close calls we've had in our grind so far, our bed was destroyed. 1 teammate (GhostBlade9824) died to the enemy, but we all managed to win that game easily. after that game, GhostBlade9824 warped us out into the lobby, and was totally shocked to see that he actually had only 1 win-streak. (which was the game that we clutched) meaning that the game in which he was eliminated was counted as a win but he lost his previous win-streak.
how does that makes sense for all the previous wins to be removed by the win-streak section of the stats.

please fix your system, this is not okay at all. this might cause even bigger losses in future so once again, please.
ME AND MY TEAMMATES ARE NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT

One More Thing:
I would like to inform that the re-join system doesn't work anymore, during our grind, 2 of our Teammate got disconnected. but they couldn't join back into the game. in-fact our bed wasn't even destroyed. This caused us to be pressurized but we still won. Thankfully they didn't lose their win-streak but the game our team won wasn't registered in their stats either.

also, I am aware that my friend made a post about this as well, but this is just a detailed version of what problems we faced during our grind. please don't delete this post

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    685.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.png
    2.png
    839.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 1.png
    1.png
    680 KB · Views: 15
Solution
I am sorry to hear that you lost your win streak to such a thing and can understand the frustration you may be experiencing as a result of this. This sounds to me like a genuine bug and if you are able to use an alt to replicate and record the bug then feel free to send a strongly detailed bug report here or if you can't replicate, you can also make a bug report it just isn't as supported without the evidence.

Thanks,
Bobsilowski

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
I am sorry to hear that you lost your win streak to such a thing and can understand the frustration you may be experiencing as a result of this. This sounds to me like a genuine bug and if you are able to use an alt to replicate and record the bug then feel free to send a strongly detailed bug report here or if you can't replicate, you can also make a bug report it just isn't as supported without the evidence.

Thanks,
Bobsilowski

Solution
I am sad for your friend win streak and yaa there is a lot of bug going around bedwars due to the update hopefully they fix it so everyone can grind.

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
Also when you use play again sometimes it doesn't update your winstreak, the stats system is extremely bugged but due to the fact that most regular players do not care about it, it will take some time to be fixed

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Issue Solved i will be locking thread to prevent grave-digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.