Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My experience with Jartex as a whole - Feedback

IGN
Huhnicorn
Hello dear Jartex team and any other readers.
Firstly, please do not take anything I say personal, I don't have a problem with anyone from the Jartex staff team personally.

However, I am very disappointed (can't think of a better word) of the Jartex Team as a whole, let me explain:

Recently you've asked in the Discord server that all of us should make suggestions for Jartex in the Forum, but I feel like anything we do suggest will never be put into reality. For example there's the suggestion to add new Kill Messages which has over 150 messages agreeing with the idea. It was submitted OVER A YEAR AGO and nothing happened (https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/youtube-kill-message.194058/)
The same goes for my suggestion (which is only a few months old so that's acceptable).

Next topic: Bugs
I wrote 2 bug reports that are also already weeks old but NOT A SINGLE PERSON EVEN REPLIED!
It may not have been the most important topics, but at least some form of feedback is appropriate in my opinion.

Conclusion:
I think that you don't listen to your community enough and don't put enough effort into moderation. There, I said it.

Again, I tried to be as constructive as possible, please don't feel insulted in any way.

Also, if you think this topic should not be public, you can move it somewhere else, I'm fine with that. I'd just like to have a reply

KT_798

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KT_798
Hello dear Jartex team and any other readers.
Firstly, please do not take anything I say personal, I don't have a problem with anyone from the Jartex staff team personally.

However, I am very disappointed (can't think of a better word) of the Jartex Team as a whole, let me explain:

Recently you've asked in the Discord server that all of us should make suggestions for Jartex in the Forum, but I feel like anything we do suggest will never be put into reality. For example there's the suggestion to add new Kill Messages which has over 150 messages agreeing with the idea. It was submitted OVER A YEAR AGO and nothing happened (https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/youtube-kill-message.194058/)
The same goes for my suggestion (which is only a few months old so that's acceptable).

I wrote 2 bug reports that are also already weeks old but NOT A SINGLE PERSON EVEN REPLIED!
It may not have been the most important topics, but at least some form of feedback is appropriate in my opinion.

Conclusion:
I think that you don't listen to your community enough and don't put enough effort into moderation. There, I said it.

Again, I tried to be as constructive as possible, please don't feel insulted in any way.

Also, if you think this topic should not be public, you can move it somewhere else, I'm fine with that. I'd just like to have a reply
First of all, You gave a very valid point not gonna lie
Second, The bug reports do take a really long time, I made two bug reports and they took almost 2 weeks to be fixed (they were spelling errors)
To be honest, we can't really blame the devs either, they could be busy with other stuff.
I hope the staff would review this in a good manner :D

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
I agree what Huhn said so Jartex is the best server according to me...

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
For example there's the suggestion to add new Kill Messages which has over 150 messages agreeing with the idea. It was submitted OVER A YEAR AGO and nothing happened (https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/youtube-kill-message.194058/)
Kill Messages is a minor thing and doesn't take priority at all, there are a lot of other things being worked on (minigame wise atleast) which you will see in the upcoming weeks.
Devs have a lot of work. Either it has already been looked at, or maybe its already fixed. If its something small there are other things that take priority.

ps: If it is not fixed and is minigame related msg me or any content team members on discord.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Bro stop getting mad they are working on the new Factions Immortal reset

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Huhnicorn
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that I have decided to accept your suggestion
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Kind Regards,
~ Almostlikeaboss

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Dang man, a kill message suggestion... that's game over

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
jartex's staff and management are shit but the dev team (at least as far as bw goes) isn't bad

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
jartex's staff and management are shit but the dev team (at least as far as bw goes) isn't bad
You gonna throw stupxd stupxd under the bus like that.