Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Music Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376​

What is the suggestion about?
Music Bots​

Description:
Hey y'all

I would like to tell you all why am i suggesting this
Sadly, Rythm bots will be ending its service on September 15th 2021
View: https://imgur.com/bPTW1pX

So i would really, really want changed regarding this, is to make Jartex's Music Bots (e.g Grizzly, Polar) useable for donators too, as a replacement for rythm 1 and 2

Or
Coding a Jartex Music Bot useable for donators too (rip roda will be busy even more)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
If we were able to use Grizzly and Polar or any other 2 bots for example, it would be cool since it can replace Rythm bots
2nd option, if you guys don't want us to use bots then please code one for donators <3

Extra Information:
Rodagave115 Rodagave115

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Am not the one bullying someone just cause others do it. Sounds like you are the attention seeker.
Others? Who are these others you are on about? I don't follow what anyone else gotta say, I act towards a person based on how they are to me. Why you acting like his karen mother. Mind your own shit like crying about making kitpvp more dead than it already is. 😭

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Others? Who are these others you are on about? I don't follow what anyone else gotta say, I act towards a person based on how they are to me. Why you acting like his karen mother. Mind your own shit like crying about making kitpvp more dead than it already is. 😭
Ok please don't go off-topic DROGON623 DROGON623 and Yuu Yuu

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Damn bitches growing a pair nowadays. I would like to speak to your manager, Don't like talking to wannabe cool employees trying to seem cool on the expense of other's.

when was he trying to do that lmfao
Hello bitch #3, welcome, I hope you find the fame you are looking for 😂

babyplatypus

Donator
Donator
My brother lolguy back at it again with a great suggestion.. Taking care of the network while the staffteam is too busy hunting on 14 year old girls, honestly just accept this guy already

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Lolguy. You need to chill out. Btw +1
Yeah i will chill out whilst the entire fuckingass known member gang and some randoms harass me and staff do nothing about that, i legit reported myself because i wanted to see if i would still end up getting punished and other dont

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Would not let a pedophile punish me tbh
mf punished me for saying "yall have a sad life" and for reaction spamming when i added only 6 reactions, and also lied in my dms lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.