Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Best way to grind Quadruples/Winstreaks

ToxicCruel

IGN
Tuhid123
Hello today i bring this guide to help people grind quadruples or grind winstreaks in quadruples before posting this i did try this strat in jartex and i got 15 fast games in like 8 minutes this strat is a revamp of the iyn strat from a specific popular server without writing much im just gonna post the guide

IYN STRATEGY JARTEX NETWORK
everyone in your team has a part in this strategy so its best to get a team of 4 people who has good communications and gamesense with each other

ok so there are 4 roles in this the 1st rusher 2nd rusher 3rd rusher and 4th rusher

everyone in your waits for 30-32 iron and 4 gold then the 2nd rusher drops 2 gold to the 3rd rusher and drops their rest gold to the 4th rusher and the 1st rusher drops all their gold to the 4th rusher then both of the 1st rusher gets 2 stacks of blocks and bridges to middle and goes to one of the bases and the 2nd rusher gets a pickaxe and a stack and 16 blocks then they go to the opposite team the 1st rusher went , then they build up to their base and wait for the 3rd and 4th rusher to come , the 3rd and 4th rusher after the 1st and 2nd rusher left has to split the duties of defending the 3rd rusher puts endstone and gets a tnt with their 6 gold they get a tnt and go to mid and goes to the team the 1st rusher went and the 4th rusher uses their 4 gold to buy wood and defend the bed and then gets a tnt with their rest gold then the 4th rusher goes to mid and goes to the base where the 2nd rusher went then both the 3rd and 4th rusher drops the tnt in the bed and get the bed and team wipe the team . This way 2 teams are already eliminated in a matter of minutes then all 4 members rushes the last base and winning the game with ease.

This strategy is really easy to follow and isnt that hard , this strategy is the best way as of now to grind 4s/winstreaks hope u enjoy

Last edited:

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
It looks good but I think we should be able to read it, change the color to normal or white and remove the underline

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Waiting for 30-32 iron? Some tryhard would break my bed if I waited for that long

Koshi

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
tryhards also wait for 30-32 iron or even less because they need to rush with tools.
Just get 8 iron buy 32 wool and rush with your whole team because the enemy team won't have time to but some bed defense on

krsy123

Addicted Member
IGN
krsy123
I have no problem with your tutorial but, the red coloring is quite hard to read, just let it be in the default color next time xD