Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

more questions (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absprache

Donator
Donator
Why is the mob spawn rate so low, found like only 4 spiders in 2 hours and there are no mobs spawning. Stuck on level 3 need 1 more spider :/

Same goes for sheep and other non hostile mobs cant find them at all just have 1 cow rip

Can spawners be broken and stored? or is it only for ranked people or not possible at all

to get the OP enchants (such as looting 7) do i have to just combine looting 3 and another looting 3 to make looting 4 and keep doing it until looting 7? or is there some way

saw some people with Sharpness and smite on the same sword is this a bug or feature becuz thats not possible

is making a mob grinder worth it? since mobs dont even spawn in the dark it won't work maybe?

Thanks in advance !

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Absprache

Absprache

Donator
Donator
vvclin17 vvclin17 our lord and saviour help please <3

Well first off I'm pretty sure that the whole server is run on easy mode so mob spawns might be difficult.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Can spawners be broken and stored? or is it only for ranked people or not possible at all
It's Survival, which is (mostly) vanilla. So no, you can't break them or obtain them in anyway.
to get the OP enchants (such as looting 7) do i have to just combine looting 3 and another looting 3 to make looting 4 and keep doing it until looting 7? or is there some way
Only way to get Looting 7 (or other non vanilla enchants), is by owning the GKits, such as GKit Grinder for looting 7. You can also purchase them from other players.
saw some people with Sharpness and smite on the same sword is this a bug or feature becuz thats not possible
It'll be a bug, since you can't do this in vanilla. Would suggest reporting it here but they most likely wont fix it, just like all the other bugs in survival.
is making a mob grinder worth it? since mobs dont even spawn in the dark it won't work maybe?
Naturally mob grinders are not worth it. You'll best just to look for a spawner. Talking about mobs and spawn rate though, they do spawn - but not if you are trying to force them to. Need a big open space and be around 15-20 blocks away then semi afk for mobs to start showing.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Absprache

Absprache

Donator
Donator
It's Survival, which is (mostly) vanilla. So no, you can't break them or obtain them in anyway.

Only way to get Looting 7 (or other non vanilla enchants), is by owning the GKits, such as GKit Grinder for looting 7. You can also purchase them from other players.

It'll be a bug, since you can't do this in vanilla. Would suggest reporting it here but they most likely wont fix it, just like all the other bugs in survival.

Naturally mob grinders are not worth it. You'll best just to look for a spawner. Talking about mobs and spawn rate though, they do spawn - but not if you are trying to force them to. Need a big open space and be around 15-20 blocks away then semi afk for mobs to start showing.
thanks alottt, also 1 more question

About player shops, I was looking through the ranks of survival and saw that "Knight" could have 20 player shops, so im assuming this means 20 chests? what's the amount for a regular player with no rank

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
thanks alottt, also 1 more question

About player shops, I was looking through the ranks of survival and saw that "Knight" could have 20 player shops, so im assuming this means 20 chests? what's the amount for a regular player with no rank
10 or 15 shops I believe bust u can increase ur shop from player shop increase item in god and ultra crates if u can't get a rank

Stormidity

Yeah i noticed this earlier it might be on easy but what about non hostile mobs
Im stuck on lvl 19 because lvl 20 asks me to kill 500 pigs and i searched for 30 mins to find only 1 pig literally

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Im stuck on lvl 19 because lvl 20 asks me to kill 500 pigs and i searched for 30 mins to find only 1 pig literally
yea u have to breed them lol

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Absprache

Absprache

Donator
Donator
i have alot of pigs, gimme chicken kills ill let u kill my pigs. im stuck on level 9 now

Status
Not open for further replies.