Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Mode choosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonker

Minecraft Username:
Sonker

What is the suggestion about?
Mode choosing.

Description:
Hello! I would like to suggest that you can choose yourself what mode you want in skywars in the lobby. Normal, Lunatic or extreme. So basically I'm saying that there should be an option to choose without the need to buy a rank. I haven't seen this suggested before.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
For the players this would be amazing in my opinion because you can choose yourself and don't need to rely on other players to fulfil your needs. Please give your honest opinion in the comments if you decide to comment.

Good day/night!

Sonker

Last edited:

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
You're already able to? This isn't pika where you need to torture ranked people to vote for a mode which they want

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Sonker

Sonker

You're already able to? This isn't pika where you need to torture ranked people to vote for a mode which they want
oh i meant that you can choose in the lobby not in the game where you vote with other players.

66204_

Donator
Donator
IGN
imagine playing skywars :skull_crossbone: aa a a a a a

FayeWasTaken

Donator
Donator
IGN
FayeWasTaken
Hello, Sonker
After reviewing your suggestion i decided to give you
+1
But i think this can be abused sometimes.
Example: diamond rank player can choose normal everytime and play with diamond kit

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
Hello, Sonker
+1
Example: diamond rank player can choose normal everytime and play with diamond kit
But not if the player is level 1 lmao. I have had many people with Diamond rank or Crystal rank taking their Ranked kits thinking they can p2w. But the point is that Skill matters rather than loot, For example even if someone had prot 3 full armor and I don't have a chestplate while being prot 2 I can just combo the other player and get his loot.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Sonker

Sonker

Hello, Sonker
+1
Thank you! But you have a good point there, I didn't think about that. I'll reply later if I come up with an idea :D:D.

FayeWasTaken

Donator
Donator
IGN
FayeWasTaken
But not if the player is level 1 lmao. I have had many people with Diamond rank or Crystal rank taking their Ranked kits thinking they can p2w. But the point is that Skill matters rather than loot, For example even if someone had prot 3 full armor and I don't have a chestplate while being prot 2 I can just combo the other player and get his loot.
I know skill matters but not all time, you can find level 1 player better than a lvl 60 players as well as a diamond rank player better than iron rank player, what I'm trying to say is they can put a limit on it (20 times everyday) so it doesnt get abused by anyone

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
I know skill matters but not all time, you can find level 1 player better than a lvl 60 players as well as a diamond rank player better than iron rank player, what I'm trying to say is they can put a limit on it (20 times everyday) so it doesnt get abused by anyone
Aight that sounds good maybe 10 would be better tho

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
i don't exactly understand this, you mean you can vote before the game starts on what mode you want? that's already a thing, just click the enderchest. if you mean voting in the skywars lobby, not the skywars waiting lobby then I don't see how this will improve the server much to be honest

however, what would be a bit of an improvement is if there was a setting in the skywars lobby for you to automatically vote for a mode of your choice without having so click the enderchest and such

Status
Not open for further replies.