Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Mode choosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonker

Minecraft Username:
Sonker

What is the suggestion about?
Mode choosing.

Description:
Hello! I would like to suggest that you can choose yourself what mode you want in skywars in the lobby. Normal, Lunatic or extreme. So basically I'm saying that there should be an option to choose without the need to buy a rank. I haven't seen this suggested before.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
For the players this would be amazing in my opinion because you can choose yourself and don't need to rely on other players to fulfil your needs. Please give your honest opinion in the comments if you decide to comment.

Good day/night!

Sonker

Last edited:

66204_

Donator
Donator
IGN
i don't exactly understand this, you mean you can vote before the game starts on what mode you want? that's already a thing, just click the enderchest. if you mean voting in the skywars lobby, not the skywars waiting lobby then I don't see how this will improve the server much to be honest

however, what would be a bit of an improvement is if there was a setting in the skywars lobby for you to automatically vote for a mode of your choice without having so click the enderchest and such
man is saying that there should be option to choose a mode in sw in lobby like no vote

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
oh so like 3 different npcs for normal, lunatic and extreme? kind of overkill imo
yes, exactlty now please add it, very nice for me if i get dia and read my signature any rich ppl

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Sonker

Sonker

i don't exactly understand this, you mean you can vote before the game starts on what mode you want? that's already a thing, just click the enderchest. if you mean voting in the skywars lobby, not the skywars waiting lobby then I don't see how this will improve the server much to be honest

however, what would be a bit of an improvement is if there was a setting in the skywars lobby for you to automatically vote for a mode of your choice without having so click the enderchest and

however, what would be a bit of an improvement is if there was a setting in the skywars lobby for you to automatically vote for a mode of your choice without having so click the enderchest and such
I mean for example if a player wants to play normal mode because he is sick of playing extreme he can choose it in the skywars lobby and he will be queued for it with other players in the game waiting lobby. I hope you understand if not you can reply again if you want.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I mean for example if a player wants to play normal mode because he is sick of playing extreme he can choose it in the skywars lobby and he will be queued for it with other players in the game waiting lobby. I hope you understand if not you can reply again if you want.
The issue with that is lack of players, very less people will play normal and lunatic compared to extreme. We dont want that happening. Which will only force people who wanna play normal to play extreme cuz of the huge waiting time.

die4guy

Addicted Member
Donator
I'm Neutral for this, I don't think it's necessary.

Snaked

Donator
Donator
IGN
Snaked

Some modes would be dead and games will take a long time to start.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Sonker​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • This would make some modes to be dead, which means you would need to wait much longer to play Lunatic for example compared to Extreme, which is something we do not need.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.