Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Minigames] Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyturtle98

Minecraft Username:
oxhq​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Change​

Suggestion Details:
Change out the whole developer team, I haven't seen more than one developer online or actually interact with the community since I've been playing on the server, and I've been playing for a longgg time. Almost none of the ideas/suggestions get added and the only ones that do are the easiest ones to do and require the least amount of time working. We have been asking for the option to change your skin while nicked for a few months, and still nothing... They focus on making new gamemodes or something that literally nobody is interested in, instead of actually adding to the already existing popular gamemodes that get them the most players. Making bedwars less buggy, fixing the anticheat on pratice, fixing the leaderboard or something. Last thing they added was I'm pretty sure the hotbar manager in bedwars. After only 10 minutes of it being added, It deleted my items or literally made them refund after buying something else on a already occupied slot. Just by that I'm 100% sure they didn't even bother testing the plugin.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Make the server more playable, gain more players.​

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
stop using chat gpt to generate random idiotic responses and actually do something about my suggestion. You are one of the reasons why the devs dont give a single crap about the server
The person infact is using chatgpt, thinking no one noticed 🤝

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
Screenshot 2023-07-29 1420532.png
You can't really suggest changing the whole dev team, that's not possible. Just make a bug report here if you face any issues.

alyan

Donator
Donator
HELLOWWW!

Developers play a crucial role in JartexNetwork, and it's important to understand their responsibilities and limitations. Here's an explanation of what developers do and why they may not always respond to direct messages or general inquiries:

• Developers are responsible for coding and maintaining the server's infrastructure, plugins, and game mechanics.
• Their primary focus is on implementing new features, fixing bugs, and ensuring the overall stability and performance of the server.
• Developers often work on complex technical tasks that require their full attention and concentration.
• Due to their workload, developers may not have the capacity to respond to every direct message or general inquiry promptly.
• Their main priority is to address critical issues and work on improving the server's functionality.
• It's important to note that developers are not part of the regular staff who handle player support or general inquiries.
• For any non-technical or non-development-related concerns, it's best to reach out to the appropriate staff members or support channels.

While it can be frustrating when developers don't respond to messages, it's essential to understand the nature of their role and the demands they face. Patience and understanding can go a long way in maintaining a positive relationship with the development team.

BYEE :3
you think we all read this crap?

Jigsaw_Jigsaw

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
oxhq​

Minigames​

Change​

Suggestion Details:
Change out the whole developer team, I haven't seen more than one developer online or actually interact with the community since I've been playing on the server, and I've been playing for a longgg time. Almost none of the ideas/suggestions get added and the only ones that do are the easiest ones to do and require the least amount of time working. We have been asking for the option to change your skin while nicked for a few months, and still nothing... They focus on making new gamemodes or something that literally nobody is interested in, instead of actually adding to the already existing popular gamemodes that get them the most players. Making bedwars less buggy, fixing the anticheat on pratice, fixing the leaderboard or something. Last thing they added was I'm pretty sure the hotbar manager in bedwars. After only 10 minutes of it being added, It deleted my items or literally made them refund after buying something else on a already occupied slot. Just by that I'm 100% sure they didn't even bother testing the plugin.​

I get your sentiment but as someone who has logged onto jartex back in 2016 on alts and has been consistently playing the game for about a year and a half, I believe that the dev team do a very good job in terms of handling bugs etc and at times can be very engaged with the community.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
H

happyturtle98

I get your sentiment but as someone who has logged onto jartex back in 2016 on alts and has been consistently playing the game for about a year and a half, I believe that the dev team do a very good job in terms of handling bugs etc and at times can be very engaged with the community.
I've been a active player of jartex since 2017, only thing they have changed from 2017 to now is that you automaticlly now get put into a team with your party and you changed out the lobby map.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
H

happyturtle98

Okay, you're the winner! CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING THE ARGUMENT!!
I'm reviving this old thread just to tell you how wrong you were. Bedwars solos have been dead for a whole 24 hours now and I haven't seen a single developer dedicating his time to fix the bug. Just wanted to remind you...

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Minecraft Username:
oxhq​

Minigames​

Change​

Suggestion Details:

Sir you are talking moonshine. Replacing the developers is not possible. They are responsible for anticheats fixing bugs and preventing loopholes.
I know you may be angry and bored and even I am but remember Jartex is a cracked server it has limits it cannot be as great as Hypixel
. The developers may be busy so I guess instead of replacing more devs should be added so that ANTICHEAT of gamemodes becomes better. Nowadays, anticheat is a big concern for the growth of jartex network. Btw, I am neutral to this post....

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, happyturtle98​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.