Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Minigames] Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyturtle98

Minecraft Username:
oxhq​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Change​

Suggestion Details:
Change out the whole developer team, I haven't seen more than one developer online or actually interact with the community since I've been playing on the server, and I've been playing for a longgg time. Almost none of the ideas/suggestions get added and the only ones that do are the easiest ones to do and require the least amount of time working. We have been asking for the option to change your skin while nicked for a few months, and still nothing... They focus on making new gamemodes or something that literally nobody is interested in, instead of actually adding to the already existing popular gamemodes that get them the most players. Making bedwars less buggy, fixing the anticheat on pratice, fixing the leaderboard or something. Last thing they added was I'm pretty sure the hotbar manager in bedwars. After only 10 minutes of it being added, It deleted my items or literally made them refund after buying something else on a already occupied slot. Just by that I'm 100% sure they didn't even bother testing the plugin.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Make the server more playable, gain more players.​

Aevuh

Hellow oxhq,

Thanks for your time in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by making this suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to downvote it due to the following reasons:

While it's important to address issues and suggestions, it's also crucial to note that developers primarily focus on fixing bugs and improving gameplay mechanics. They may not directly interact with players as that is typically the role of the staff team. However, it's essential for the staff to assist and support players. Regarding your specific suggestions, the option to change your skin while nicked and addressing bugs in popular gamemodes like Bedwars and Practice should be prioritized. It's crucial to ensure thorough testing before implementing new features to avoid issues like the one you experienced with the hotbar manager plugin. Remember, constructive feedback can help improve the server.

Byeee

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Hey their H happyturtle98 I've review ur suggestion and decide to Downvote -1 For the following reason.

- wow, that's quite a rant. Maybe instead of calling for a whole team replacement, it would be more constructive to provide specific feedback and suggestions for improvement.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
H

happyturtle98

Hey their H happyturtle98 I've review ur suggestion and decide to Downvote -1 For the following reason.

- wow, that's quite a rant. Maybe instead of calling for a whole team replacement, it would be more constructive to provide specific feedback and suggestions for improvement.
Can you name me one thing they have added/looked into from suggestion here?

Aevuh

HELLOWWW!

Developers play a crucial role in JartexNetwork, and it's important to understand their responsibilities and limitations. Here's an explanation of what developers do and why they may not always respond to direct messages or general inquiries:

• Developers are responsible for coding and maintaining the server's infrastructure, plugins, and game mechanics.
• Their primary focus is on implementing new features, fixing bugs, and ensuring the overall stability and performance of the server.
• Developers often work on complex technical tasks that require their full attention and concentration.
• Due to their workload, developers may not have the capacity to respond to every direct message or general inquiry promptly.
• Their main priority is to address critical issues and work on improving the server's functionality.
• It's important to note that developers are not part of the regular staff who handle player support or general inquiries.
• For any non-technical or non-development-related concerns, it's best to reach out to the appropriate staff members or support channels.

While it can be frustrating when developers don't respond to messages, it's essential to understand the nature of their role and the demands they face. Patience and understanding can go a long way in maintaining a positive relationship with the development team.

BYEE :3

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
H

happyturtle98

HELLOWWW!

Developers play a crucial role in JartexNetwork, and it's important to understand their responsibilities and limitations. Here's an explanation of what developers do and why they may not always respond to direct messages or general inquiries:

• Developers are responsible for coding and maintaining the server's infrastructure, plugins, and game mechanics.
• Their primary focus is on implementing new features, fixing bugs, and ensuring the overall stability and performance of the server.
• Developers often work on complex technical tasks that require their full attention and concentration.
• Due to their workload, developers may not have the capacity to respond to every direct message or general inquiry promptly.
• Their main priority is to address critical issues and work on improving the server's functionality.
• It's important to note that developers are not part of the regular staff who handle player support or general inquiries.
• For any non-technical or non-development-related concerns, it's best to reach out to the appropriate staff members or support channels.

While it can be frustrating when developers don't respond to messages, it's essential to understand the nature of their role and the demands they face. Patience and understanding can go a long way in maintaining a positive relationship with the development team.

BYEE :3
stop using chat gpt to generate random idiotic responses and actually do something about my suggestion. You are one of the reasons why the devs dont give a single crap about the server

Aevuh

STOP JUDGING ME!! Although, if you were smart enough; you'll know why developers dont answer DMs. They arent like a normal staff members. Open your mind, read what I told you again, and never post something again judging me. It seems funny to argue with you 😊

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
H

happyturtle98

STOP JUDGING ME!! Although, if you were smart enough; you'll know why developers dont answer DMs. They arent like a normal staff members. Open your mind, read what I told you again, and never post something again judging me. It seems funny to argue with you 😊
After that message im starting to think you are ai generated... Devs dont answer DMs, you are right. But it is not normal for them to never answer... The whole server is buggy, laggy and cant function properly... My hotbar in bedwars keeps deleting or misplacing my items, sometimes even somehow making a ghost item of what i've bought. The monthly leaderboard updates every 2 months... It is not that they are busy, they cant be busy doing something else, it is their job to listen to the community and actually implement good ideas instead of doing what they like and think will be good. The player count over the few years has falled by 50% and is probabbly not going to recover if they do not start doing their job, the job that they are getting paid for...

Aevuh

Okay, you're the winner! CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING THE ARGUMENT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.