Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Mario Circuit rush tips

z0nes

Donator
Donator
First of all if you need to go to mid you will need 32 blocks, And if you need to rush the base that is next to you you will need 16 and to go to the dia gen you will need 48 blocks Mario Circuit is Jartex's smallest map so it is easier to get to bases and kill ppl.

TH99

Donator
Donator
IGN
TH99_
you could go to another base using the middle island with only 16 or less blocks actually, and i advise for you to rush the base next to you IMMEDIATELY you get 4 iron (16 blocks)

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
you could go to another base using the middle island with only 16 or less blocks actually, and i advise for you to rush the base next to you IMMEDIATELY you get 4 iron (16 blocks)
Id advise to place wool defence before rushing, lets say you get into a bridge fight and end up losing, you have time for them to come across and break the first block and subsequently time to respawn and hit them off the edge of the universe

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
z0nes

z0nes

Donator
Donator
you could go to another base using the middle island with only 16 or less blocks actually, and i advise for you to rush the base next to you IMMEDIATELY you get 4 iron
thanks for the advice and have a good day

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
z0nes

z0nes

Donator
Donator
Id advise to place wool defence before rushing, lets say you get into a bridge fight and end up losing, you have time for them to come across and break the first block and subsequently time to respawn and hit them off the edge of the universe
yes but some ppl usually rush with no def :}

Electr1fy_

Donator
Donator
I saw your tip and made a video based on it. Heres the link to it if you want to check it out or give any review. Ty :)

• Angry
Reactions: Yuu
I'd suggest (as said before) side rush as soon as you get 4 iron. You don't need a bed defense since the only threat will be the enemy you are currently rushing. If it's in 2s, let your teammate put a wool defense, this is usually the slower player / slower bridger / worse pvper.