Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

MAPS UPDATE

Raeress

Donator
Donator
Hello JartexNetwork. Kindly add some new maps similar to airshow I realize that most people love these Maps Beach, Airshow, Mario-Circuit, Kong-Land Small maps but beautiful and less laggy and also the old maps are much better than the new maps especially Skyline which are such laggy
Maps should have greenery such as Yoshi, It's a great map and make the maps like cartoon theme like Mario Circuit . Should add like car theme, Charatar theme, Pencils Theme , Ballon , And my personal request make a penguin theme map kindly <3

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Hello JartexNetwork. Kindly add some new maps similar to airshow I realize that most people love these Maps Beach, Airshow, Mario-Circuit, Kong-Land Small maps but beautiful and less laggy and also the old maps are much better than the new maps especially Skyline which are such laggy
Maps should have greenery such as Yoshi, It's a great map and make the maps like cartoon theme like Mario Circuit . Should add like car theme, Charatar theme, Pencils Theme , Ballon , And my personal request make a penguin theme map kindly <3
Every update they bring new maps and even roatation ones as well if u want to suggest maps u need to create some and show them

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Hello , You can suggest it in the suggestion forums, and also after every season there might be map rotations

Wolfings

Donator
Donator
Hi there, next time please post this in the suggestions category, and as Yeetboi2840 Yeetboi2840 mentioned, there are rotations every season.