Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Man am freaking sucked

OM12345

i am feeling really bad bcuz I can't open my Minecraft launcher when I click on that it says 'Minecraft Launcher has stopped working'
Then I saw some videos about that but nothing happened plz tell me if u know how to solve this shit till then I think I can't play Minecraft :(

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
OM12345

OM12345

Reinstall mc
dude I tried and it worked but when I closed it and opened it today then again it was saying the same thing so I just reinstalled it and tried to open but this time it was saying the same thing after reinstalling it
Life sucks

CoolPanda

dude I tried and it worked but when I closed it and opened it today then again it was saying the same thing so I just reinstalled it and tried to open but this time it was saying the same thing after reinstalling it
Life sucks
Make sure you fully uninstall the game and delete all game data (You can still backup worlds texurepacks shaders etc by moving them onto the desktop) I recommend using a program called 10bit uninstaller which is 100% free and very easy to use ive been using it for years

Make sure all your drivers are up to date I suggest using a program called Driver Booster which again I have been using for a long time and is free. Also depending on your graphic card search x drivers for example I have an GTX graphics card so search GTX graphics card likely you will need to install geforce experience which will update the graphic drivers as somtimes driver booster doesn't find them

Make sure you have java installed and its the latest version you can download it by searching java download on google or browser. then you can search for java control panel via conrtana/search box on the bottem of the screen click the update tab and then update now.