Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Make it so that you are not able to drop your sword in any PVP related practice duel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

markcanbark

Minecraft Username:
Markcanbark​

What is the suggestion about?
Make it so that you are not able to drop your sword in any PVP related practice duel.​

Description:
Whenever I play pot PVP, or any other PVP mode, I sometimes accidently drop my sword. This gets very annoying because I have to punch my opponent to death, and he has the ultimate advantage against me. I think this should be added into the PVP duels so that people do not complain when they drop their sword. I tried picking mine back up but usually either your opponent picks it up or it despawns out of existence.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can help the JartexNetwork because it will make the fight more fair. I am sure other people other than me drop their sword and have to punch their opponent to death, and they must think it is very annoying.​

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
It is the person's fault they dropped their sword, and this can be fixable with practice or changing binds.
This addition basically negates actually fixing the problem and only adding temporal protection.
If you drop a sword in kitpvp or skywars, will there be a suggestion to stop swords from dropping?
The only reason this would be an ultimate advantage is, because one chose /accidentally dropped their sword, which is their fault.

zDrq

If you drop your sword thats your fault and if you dont want to drop it unbind your drop keybind

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
c

this man be changing everything to rik rol?
Yea its quite lame lmao clutch is better rickroller atleast he has good tactics to rickroll

Status
Not open for further replies.