Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Maildelivery Tokens

Krashzzzz

A lot of times when I'm minning it shows up a message saying that I earned "X" tokens and that they are on my maildelivery, but i can't even open the menu because it says i dont have anything. Where does the tokens goes?
Example: It says that I earned 176 tokens and i have 173, so i should have 349 tokens but i dont get it.

Attachments

• imagem_2022-10-01_140654409.png
    imagem_2022-10-01_140654409.png
    399.8 KB · Views: 19

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
A lot of times when I'm minning it shows up a message saying that I earned "X" tokens and that they are on my maildelivery, but i can't even open the menu because it says i dont have anything. Where does the tokens goes?
Example: It says that I earned 176 tokens and i have 173, so i should have 349 tokens but i dont get it.
You need to type the Command /maildelivery and the it SHOULD open a menu of every boxes/mails/tokens you got!

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
The command is always there

Maybe dev made a mistake by accidentally making it always pop when sell summery comes up

But it not currently a bug or glitch it just to show you that if you receive some times it may be in your gifts

Tokens are automatically transfer to your account sooo it not a bug snd that a gem box that you have found

YatoBG

IGN
YatoBG
This is not a bug! It just shows you how much you earned in the past one minute. Everything else (except special ores /gemstorage and keys) will be found in your /maildelivery or /gift. There you will find lucky boxes, gem boxes, star crates and everything that you won from a crate when your inventory was full. Oh yeah and if somebody gifts you something it's there too.

When you mine and it shows that you got tokens in you're maildelivery, the tokens doesn't go to you're maildelivery it goes directly into you're tokens balance, ignore it when it says you got tokens in you're maildelivery (NOTE) "Ignore ONLY Tokens, other stuff it will go thro you're maildelivery"