Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ma name is Abzan

Abzan

Hello My name is Abzan!

My Profile is a big messy... but I made that on purpose, for design.
I am friendly and always play Bedwars in JartexNetwork, and sometimes creative,Skywars
and Skyblock.

About me:
My name is _________________________ (Ofc I wont mention my name.. that is just information taker)
I live in Philippines. I mostly speak English A lot (that's why my young cousin can't understand me :) )
I love inside activities like cleaning, drawing, sculpturing (Still in progress), and a computer expert.

I am 14 years old and 2nd year JuniorHighschool, I am always in top 10 (like literally top 10)
I always join in events like poster making and making comics in the school newspaper (But I didn't won or chosen in both of them cause in our school there are so many experts at drawing)

I've been playing Minecraft ever since 2014!
When I was 9 yrs old, I was playing Minecraft for the first time, I don't know how to break blocks or play so I wander around for 2 hours straight!
Ever Since I went to Youtube on how to play Minecraft, I learned.
My first server was named after keinett? I forgot.. but that server is dead, so no worry for the advertising
I played there for a year, then another server i joined then another, then another, and so on and so on until I bumped in this server when I'm 14.

This server is like Hypickle.
With the 1000+ players, with friendly staffs, friendly players (except hackers)
I will stay in this server and it may last over 4 years... So yeah here we are now.

Btw, I don't need friends... I need family like best friends who's always there while the heavy object need friends for a lift... How do we light a candle without a match... So yeah... If you don't need to be friends I understand cause were brothers/sisters cause were all humans!
While humans are even that means all of us are brother/sisters.. There's no animals not like Bojack Horse man, Only humans...

Woah my introducing myself got off topic... sorry

I Hope I will see you in the future (or tomorrow in the server)

Abzan suy parewell