Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lvl-15 requirements

TrulyOn

IGN
TrulyOn
I mean seriously what insane requirements are for lvl 15 in skyblock dream we literally need so much trophies in order to level up.And this sky donor or sky lords just kill them in minutes even veterans because they have good armor this way almost no one can level up 15 in skyblock dream the requirements should be easy.

Solution
Hello TrulyOn TrulyOn I understood what you tried to say but if you really want the requirements to be easy you gotta submit a suggestion about this in the suggestion sub forum and if the people upvote/+1 it then it will be implemented in the server so good luck friend.
The link to the suggestion sub forum :- https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/suggestions.22/
Hope this helps you out
Have a fantastic rest of your day/night
swarna123

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello TrulyOn TrulyOn I understood what you tried to say but if you really want the requirements to be easy you gotta submit a suggestion about this in the suggestion sub forum and if the people upvote/+1 it then it will be implemented in the server so good luck friend.
The link to the suggestion sub forum :- https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/suggestions.22/
Hope this helps you out
Have a fantastic rest of your day/night
swarna123

• Confused
Reactions: Yuu
Solution

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
You know its based on rng right? Even if you do like 2% damage to the boss, you have a chance to get the drops.

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
You know its based on rng right? Even if you do like 2% damage to the boss, you have a chance to get the drops.
I think he is telling to make the requirements a bit easier so thats why I told him to suggest it on the suggestion sub forum.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
I think he is telling to make the requirements a bit easier so thats why I told him to suggest it on the suggestion sub forum.
Its easy as shit already, it was 6 of each last time.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TrulyOn

TrulyOn

IGN
TrulyOn
I don't know but I have done 4% damage to many bosses but I don't get there special item drop like lucky coin or dragon Eye do you know anything about it

KILLERBOYaj

I mean seriously what insane requirements are for lvl 15 in skyblock dream we literally need so much trophies in order to level up.And this sky donor or sky lords just kill them in minutes even veterans because they have good armor this way almost no one can level up 15 in skyblock dream the requirements should be easy.
Bruh this season has the easiest level 15
I remember once it was like 6x eyes and 6x coins
Its very easy