Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ls is Becoming Hackers Home !

BigBossOtt

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
BigBossOtt
Im playing Lifesteal In the past 2 months, I've noticed that around 60% of people are using hack clients or hidden hacks that are hard to verify. Hacking has become a normal thing in LS. I've reported multiple people for breaking rules, but they just make a new cracked account and keep hacking while destroying the experience of players who are here to enjoy 'Fair Gameplay'. I've never seen any staff other than KeylessSeal in Lifesteal. I'd like to see more staff moderating every gamemode, not only 1.8-based gamemodes.

Last edited:

Scuffleshadow

Donator
Donator
IGN
Scuffleshadow
I completely agree BigBossOtt. It would be really nice to have a designated staff member who enjoys playing the 1.9 pvp mode, who would be willing to spectate players when asked.

Its quite hard for a large amount of the playerbase to report hackers, because of lower pc specs that the gamemode attracts, meaning they are less likely to be recording...

-Scuffleshadow

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
Im playing Lifesteal From the past 2 months, I've noticed that around 60% of people are using hack clients or hidden hacks that are hard to verify. Hacking has become a normal thing in LS. I've reported multiple people for breaking rules, but they just make a new cracked account and keep hacking while destroying the experience of players who are here to enjoy 'Fair Gameplay'. I've never seen any staff other than KeylessSeal KeylessSeal in Lifesteal. I'd like to see more staff moderating every gamemode not only 1.8-based gamemodes.
Hey, I'm into lifesteal, but I don't know how to find hackers in the lifesteal game mode. Can you guide me on how to spot hackers in lifesteal? Thanks!

Scuffleshadow

Donator
Donator
IGN
Scuffleshadow
Generally if they if hitting players mid-air, auto-toteming, b-hopping, using kill aura or blatantly flying.

Electro51

I was playing today and somebody 1 hit me and dealt all of my eleven hearts. I was had prot 4 armor. Was this by a hacker or what? this isn't fair anymore.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BigBossOtt

BigBossOtt

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
BigBossOtt
I was playing today and somebody 1 hit me and dealt all of my eleven hearts. I was had prot 4 armor. Was this bye a hacker or what? this isn't fair anymore.
I'm happy to let you know that you are the one who is teaming up or assisting hackers or rule breakers with hackers by saying it's "fun" and acting like you have concern about hackers on Forums ill pin a image in which your having "FUN" with a hacker / ban evader

I've reported everyone. So please do not reply to this post by saying go on forums if you want to ban them blah blah.2023-11-21_23.22.25.png

Last edited:

Electro51

Ur saying those guys where also hackers? I never knew, I was just stealing items from them

Last edited:

ALEX_JOD

Donator
Donator
IGN
ALEX_JOD
Yes,Most of player using auto clicker
And I face a Guy he using a type hack or glitch in obsidian area he was in diamond armour with 10 heart blast continuous End Crystal and not even get a single damage and also using auto Totem

FabRock_Gamer

IGN
FabRock_Gamer
Yes it's true but ur wrong not 60% of ppl in ls are hacking but 80% of ppl are hacking most of the players have auto totem which even I had when I was not banned and most of the players in pvp arena have reach and kill aura which allows them to kill players in mid air while flying by elytra the anti cheat is trash even I used the hacks to check whether it detects or not u need a solid evidence to get someone banned which is a recording of them which is harder to get sometimes because of low pc specs and also it makes the game lag and pretty difficult to play while recording is on. Some staff members should play ls to keep an eye on the hackers.
I have only seen Strxs and Keylesssteal online in ls.

Wqshed_

Donator
Donator
IGN
RaPPidZ3
I agree with BigBossOtt BigBossOtt
there are too many hackers in lifesteal
some of them are flying,bhopping,x-ray šŸ©» etc.