Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lost my rank in factions.

uncleturtle

I joined factions one day after taking a long break from it expecting to have some fun messing around. When I joined I realized that I no longer have the rank that I bought. I thought it was because I changed my name from UncleTurlte to Thespanishllama. When I was talking to the staff about getting my rank back they suggested I change my name back again to what it was originally. This sounded great beside the fact I forgot to capitalize it. Now im stuck with two problems: I don't have my in game rank which was a bit pricey and I cant change my name for another 30 days. I don't have any screen shots or any receipt of it but this is the account that I used to buy it on. I would really appreciate any help I can get.

thanks, UncleTurtle

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
if you change your name back to the original one (with the same capitalized letters) that you bought the rank for you'll find it there.
so you have to wait for the 30 days to change your name again and at that time you can use a cracked launcher to log in with that same account.

Raiding101

Donator
Donator
Hello UncleTurtle,

Theirs a easy Temp fix for your issue, download a cracked minecraft launcher, u can then enter ur name UncleTurtle capitalized and use that until the 30 days are up and you can change your prem acc to UncleTurtle.