Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I lost my rank and Gkit

Jeremih

Hello,
I used to play on this server many months ago, I had multiple different GKITS and Titan rank! They were NOT seasonal ranks!
I log in now in the first time in a while and my rank and Gkits are gone!! and the worst part is i cant remember the gkits now! I had like 3 or something. Can u guys check in ur database somewhere to prove that I had my rank. In the meantime I will also look for proof of purchase on my paypal. I also tried /refund like staff told me and it didnt work! Im just trying to play on this server again! Please someone help me.
Thank you

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I had multiple different GKITS and Titan rank! They were NOT seasonal ranks!
Gkits and ranks if you saying are not seasonal then you should have retained them throughout the updates
In the meantime I will also look for proof of purchase on my paypal. I also tried /refund like staff told me and it didnt work! Im just trying to play on this server again!
Yes, please do that and if possible get in contact with a sr mod+ staff and explain your case to them
But ofcourse you will need some sort of proof for that
While you are at it you should make a bug report or maybe a payment issue but note that you need evidence for both of them so you better find that transaction statement or rank proof in screenshots maybe, so that you can atleast make a bug report

proof of purchase
Also am a bit curious, as this is your first post on forums and your account is fairly new
How did you make a purchase in before ?

Moonsasuke

IGN
Moonsasuke
Weird did you change your mc name from the time that you didnt play? If you did it doesnt register you as the old name before and doesnt give you any of the stuff you had