Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

lost all my stuff bc of hacker

Wessel

dear JustThiemo,

I just lost all of my best gear because of a very big cheater on factions. I Lost a sword with penetrate 5, double damage 5, fast turn 5, wither 5, life steal 5, and starvation 4. I also lost 2 full enchanted santa sets. Can I please get at least a bit of my stuff back? Im begging you because I really enjoyed playing on this server.

greetings,

SeveringHare982

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
dear JustThiemo,

I just lost all of my best gear because of a very big cheater on factions. I Lost a sword with penetrate 5, double damage 5, fast turn 5, wither 5, life steal 5, and starvation 4. I also lost 2 full enchanted santa sets. Can I please get at least a bit of my stuff back? Im begging you because I really enjoyed playing on this server.

greetings,

SeveringHare982
Hello,
Sorry to hear you lost all the stuff, dm a Sr mod regarding this.
If you have the evidence of the hacker you can report him/her here - https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/

Wishfulend

Donator
Donator
IGN
Wishfulend
Report that player if you got a video rec of the hacker here https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/gameplay-reports.60/
But Jartex does not refund / give back lost stuffs even if that was a server glitch.
We are sorry for your loss but the only thing you can do about it is make that stuff again and report that player

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
dm a Sr mod regarding this.
Hi, just to let you know. No items are refunded that are lost to hackers, bugs, exploits etc.

W Wessel As everybody else has mentioned, get some evidence and then report the player on the forums. I am sorry to hear this happened to you.

SLWF7

IGN
SLWF7
dear JustThiemo,

greetings,

SeveringHare982
this happens very often, sadly you cant get back your stuff but you can report him and ban him, if he was an alt his main might get banned
sorry for your loss