Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

CELL'S VOID LOST ALL MY STUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenExtreme

Hello!
Just today I played Prison for the 1st time because I always play skyblock and I lost all of my stuff I KNOW MY STUFF WONT COME BACK TO ME like JackHammer enchantment 30, and some 3 lucky chest I think I forgot its name and a stack of TNT thing its all from the beacon in the mine. I POSTED THIS HERE BECAUSE I DONT KNOW IF ITS A BUG OR NOT.

Solution
Well from what I know,
If you fell in the void, you will get spawned/tp back to cell with all your items,
If your item fell into the void, your items will not get spawned/tp back to cell.

Now, I don't really get how the bug happened, and probably you can explain a bit.
But if you sure it's a bug, just go ahead for the bug report, with evidence too if can.
Quick link to the bug report if you need: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/bugreport/
I'm sorry for your losses and wish you good luck!

The_W

Addicted Member
Well from what I know,
If you fell in the void, you will get spawned/tp back to cell with all your items,
If your item fell into the void, your items will not get spawned/tp back to cell.

Now, I don't really get how the bug happened, and probably you can explain a bit.
But if you sure it's a bug, just go ahead for the bug report, with evidence too if can.
Quick link to the bug report if you need: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/bugreport/
I'm sorry for your losses and wish you good luck!

Solution
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KenExtreme

KenExtreme

yea I died in the void I didnt get tped now Im scared to go to my cell

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN