NOOBZzzzz94 Member Joined December 28, 2021 Messages 17 Points 7 IGN NOOBZzzz94 April 27, 2024 #1 My inventory got cleared by dieing in no item loss area in bossworld so i think its time for quiting
iAfik Member Bug Finder I Joined July 13, 2018 Messages 60 Points 18 IGN iAfik April 27, 2024 #2 Dont be sad cute noob, when I get unbanned I will gift you some stuff
AUTHOR AUTHOR NOOBZzzzz94 Member Joined December 28, 2021 Messages 17 Points 7 IGN NOOBZzzz94 April 27, 2024 #3 Lost stuff the same way 4 times( 4 seasons)
FieryyIsCool Active Member Starter Approved Joined April 10, 2024 Messages 195 Points 26 Age 16 IGN FieryyIsCool April 27, 2024 #4 NOOBZzzzz94 said: Lost stuff the same way 4 times( 4 seasons) Click to expand... if it happened 4 times maybe its just a skill issue!
NOOBZzzzz94 said: Lost stuff the same way 4 times( 4 seasons) Click to expand... if it happened 4 times maybe its just a skill issue!
pani Member Joined March 30, 2023 Messages 12 Points 7 Age 20 IGN pani7777 April 27, 2024 #5 Firm it life ain't sunshine and rainbows
pirota222 Donator Donator Typer Approved Active Reporter Joined April 20, 2020 Messages 441 Points 59 Age 22 April 27, 2024 #6 iAfik said: Dont be sad cute noob, when I get unbanned I will gift you some stuff Click to expand... If you get unbanned lmao
iAfik said: Dont be sad cute noob, when I get unbanned I will gift you some stuff Click to expand... If you get unbanned lmao
AUTHOR AUTHOR NOOBZzzzz94 Member Joined December 28, 2021 Messages 17 Points 7 IGN NOOBZzzz94 April 28, 2024 #7 FieryyIsCool said: if it happened 4 times maybe its just a skill issue! Click to expand... Yeah probably due to your lack of braincells
FieryyIsCool said: if it happened 4 times maybe its just a skill issue! Click to expand... Yeah probably due to your lack of braincells
pirota222 Donator Donator Typer Approved Active Reporter Joined April 20, 2020 Messages 441 Points 59 Age 22 April 28, 2024 #8 NOOBZzzzz94 said: Yeah probably due to your lack of braincells Click to expand... Lmao
FieryyIsCool Active Member Starter Approved Joined April 10, 2024 Messages 195 Points 26 Age 16 IGN FieryyIsCool April 28, 2024 #9 NOOBZzzzz94 said: Yeah probably due to your lack of braincells Click to expand... ur blaming ur issues on me or what?
NOOBZzzzz94 said: Yeah probably due to your lack of braincells Click to expand... ur blaming ur issues on me or what?
FieryyIsCool Active Member Starter Approved Joined April 10, 2024 Messages 195 Points 26 Age 16 IGN FieryyIsCool April 28, 2024 #10 get that sh back dont cry to others LIL BRO