Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

loosing pvp skills in the past 2 months..

ned_

Donator
Donator
Hello Jartex players,
I've been not playing mc in the past 2 months i was fixing my game till now my game is fully working.
But in the past 2 months i loose my pvp skills and now i cannot get back my pvp skills back how do i get my pvp skills back?
i've been practicing hard and still my pvp skills are still bad

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Hello Jartex players,
I've been not playing mc in the past 2 months i was fixing my game till now my game is fully working.
But in the past 2 months i loose my pvp skills and now i cannot get back my pvp skills back how do i get my pvp skills back?
It used to happen with me in the earlier days well it mainly happens when you are just beginning to learn how to PVP and then u go for a break you just lose all the skills u practiced and learned .......there's only one solution ......practice it to the point where everything basically becomes your muscle memory.

Once you do so then you don't have to worry bout forgetting or losing the skills cus its always there in the back of your head

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Hello Jartex players,
Also, I would suggest playing a few rounds in practice like in Sumo and build UHC before queueing for bw

OrangeHyy

IGN
OrangeHyy
Just practice more and play Sumo , UHC , SG and do w-tap or s-tap it will help you ^-^

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
Hello Jartex players,
Go to kit pvp helps a ton or if you can’t focus on a ton of players at once try some solo games

HeroicBeast_

Donator
Donator
IGN
HeroicBeast_
If you can find some actual pvp servers on which you get good ping you could practice there. The knockback on jartex is just weird. You can also do bedwars solos and let it all come back to you slowly.

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
If you can find some actual pvp servers on which you get good ping you could practice there. The knockback on jartex is just weird. You can also do bedwars solos and let it all come back to you slowly.
Well of course there is other servers but jartex is superior , the knock back is different but that will get you used to high ping

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ned_

ned_

Donator
Donator
Well of course there is other servers but jartex is superior , the knock back is different but that will get you used to high ping
yeah the kb is little bit delayed when im using a kb stick aka slapper

Archon

Hello Jartex players,
Relatable to me, but not after a break or just pvp skills in general. Its happened with me around 2-3 times where I just couldn't play properly anymore. You're not alone, brother, happens even to the best of us.

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Hello Jartex players,
Watch Tutorials such as how to Wtap or how to hitselect