Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Looking for active clan

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Hello i am level 32 5xp away from level 33 and i am looking for a sweaty clan, you see i am really good with teammates or sometimes solo. I have killed many sweats and its my weekly stats (this weekly stats started from today so every win or lose i have is all that i grind today) i promise i will get enough trophies and i hope that my you guys are active so i can play with youView attachment 20959

CaRPlayZ

IGN
CaRPlayZ
I have a sweaty clan weare currently level 4 but are reaching 600trophies and we mostly are active I would be very happy if you would join our clan You contact me on Discord:BiggerMine#0001

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
Lol, Thekillerwolf55 Thekillerwolf55 you might want to create your own clan

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Thekillerwolf55

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Oh i waa thinking of creating my own clan so yeah if u guys wana join my fresh clan make a comment here

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
I dont think stats determine the skill of a player. Its all about game sense! There are loads of clans searching for players like the Asian monkeys, you can contact them from discord!

OrangeHyy

IGN
OrangeHyy
Hello i am level 32 5xp away from level 33 and i am looking for a sweaty clan, you see i am really good with teammates or sometimes solo. I have killed many sweats and its my weekly stats (this weekly stats started from today so every win or lose i have is all that i grind today) i promise i will get enough trophies and i hope that my you guys are active so i can play with youView attachment 20959
you want a team or what ?