Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Looking for Clan Members

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
I would like to introduce myself Zyzz32 I am a very dedicated member of the Jartex community. I will be able to grind 1,000 trophies in no time. I am a Level 30(currently) here are some reasons that you should select me over others.

• For starters, I have all the skills and experience listed in the clan community, and I'm confident that I can make an immediate impact on your clan. I have gone into many clans and made them succeed. If chosen for this role, I will continue to deliver high-quality work for the continued success of your clan.

~Regards~
  • Zyzz32

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
alyan

alyan

Donator
Donator
I would like to introduce myself Zyzz32 I am a very dedicated member of the Jartex community. I will be able to grind 1,000 trophies in no time. I am a Level 30(currently) here are some reasons that you should select me over others.

• For starters, I have all the skills and experience listed in the clan community, and I'm confident that I can make an immediate impact on your clan. I have gone into many clans and made them succeed. If chosen for this role, I will continue to deliver high-quality work for the continued success of your clan.

~Regards~
  • Zyzz32
I saw your stats, you have only played 2 games this week so I can't tell right now