Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

login denied (cant login)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rashed

Hey its been a while since I got back on minecraft and my user name is (lovelyworld42) ive been playing on your server for while back and got a rank vip from a vote crate and now for some reason I cannot log into my account. it doesn't even allow me to log into the server and I need help asap. I used to play on faction server and was a top voter since 2016 I would be on rank 7 on voting and I wish if I had and screenshots while i was playing but now I don't .

Last edited:

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
You should go to Jartex Discord and send screenshot of your login denied thing with taskbar and ask staff to whitelist you. Also, turn off your vpn if you are using it. You aren't banned.

The_W

Addicted Member
Hello,

If you mean that you got Login Denied of Anti-Bot Filter,
First, make sure that you are not using any kind of VPN. If you do use VPN, turn it off or if you really need it you can make a bypass request at: https://jartexnetwork.com/form/11/select . If turning off vpn didn't work or you are not using vpn, then proceed with 2nd option.

Second, join Jartex's discord and go to assistance chat. Send a screenshot of the Anti-Bot filter with taskbar visible, then ping a Staff Member from Helper or above to whitelist you.

Hope it helps, and have a nice day/night!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
rashed

rashed

This is because you haven't logged in a long time so they are protecting your account in case you get hacked. You have to submit a payment issue here: https://jartexnetwork.com/payment-help/ and wait for a response.
yeah but I never payed for my rank I got from a voting crate or idr I asked someone to buy me it and I have ss of the transaction but all I remember I was vip when I was playing

The_W

Addicted Member
yeah but I never payed for my rank I got from a voting crate or idr I asked someone to buy me it and I have ss of the transaction but all I remember I was vip when I was playing
Don't worry, just describe and explain as much as you remember in the payment issue.
I think well need a higher staff member due to no one knows how to deal with thus
Also, I suggest you to delete that screenshot or at least blur the IP address to prevent unwanted things.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
rashed

rashed

so as I never paid for my VIP rank with so that I was on of the top voters on jartex WIth that so I would be having many voting keys which would allow me to have a chance to get a good prize from the crates as in one of the day around 2016 -2017 I got a VIP rank from the voting crate and it was in factions server ( Normal one ) with that so I never made any payments with that so leaving me here the case would go unsolvable as I cannot determine the tine and date. There were no such as a payment issue and there were no payment to go further beyond for this explanation. I hope this is fixable

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Thread solved by The_W The_W and Oh_myMinecraft Oh_myMinecraft

~ Requesting lock by SanadBilleh SanadBilleh ~

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.