Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Locking inventory while voiding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
Locking inventory while voiding

Description:
Well, basically you know how most of the sweats throw their items while voiding so other people can't get it, It's really annoying and it's useless because either me or him won't get the items this is the same abuse like when someone disconnects from sw so they don't get the kill...
It's even like that in Hypixel so if you guys implement this the game-mode will be fairer.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Fewer people will get annoyed and they will fairly get the items from the other player...

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss

PlayaPanda

When players void and drop their items, it is a strategic play that impacts the game. If a player wishes to get the items from a player, then they shouldn't hit them into the void in the first place. They should kill them while they are on their island or another secure part of the map.

This is just my opinion though. I know there will be mixed responses on this thread.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
When players void and drop their items, it is a strategic play that impacts the game. If a player wishes to get the items from a player, then they shouldn't hit them into the void in the first place. They should kill them while they are on their island or another secure part of the map.

This is just my opinion though. I know there will be mixed responses on this thread.
yeah and later i team wipe them with a wooden sword

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Status
Not open for further replies.