Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Locking inventory while voiding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
Locking inventory while voiding

Description:
Well, basically you know how most of the sweats throw their items while voiding so other people can't get it, It's really annoying and it's useless because either me or him won't get the items this is the same abuse like when someone disconnects from sw so they don't get the kill...
It's even like that in Hypixel so if you guys implement this the game-mode will be fairer.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Fewer people will get annoyed and they will fairly get the items from the other player...

Bh4v

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bh4v
Instead of locking the whole inventory just remove the ability to drop items while falling in the void.

iVertical

Donator
Donator
Hello Arrydzn Arrydzn , I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to give it a +1.

Good afternoon,
TehZealot

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
First of all, -1 it cannot be coded easily.

It depends on my things, after falling in the void, one might use reflex to trash items before it actually gets locked. It also depends on latency.

Secondly, the player can throw items even before someone fights you. Someone can throw some emeralds before fighting someone in just few milliseconds.

It is a barely a thing to be added and it require a lot of time for it to be accurately coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.