Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Limit of Alternate Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376

What is the suggestion about?
Account Limit On forums

Description:
Now yeah, there are multiple people making alt accs to ban evade or for other reasons

I think the max limits of forum accounts should be either 3 or 5, the manager can decide

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Prevents ban evading ( Kind of )

Will be useful for Mykkull because theres a guy begging for ranks on his profile through alts
Will be useful for CarrotGamingYT CarrotGamingYT because he makes alts to apply for youtube rank and to break rules on them

Extra Information:
Achlys is bald

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Just because you are annoyed by a handful of people ban evading, doesn't mean theres need to be an implementation of a alt limit on forums.

I never said its a bad idea, I just said it is useless since it will not prevent the players who really are dedicated to ban evading. If they add a VPN blocker, it will also flag people who aren't using a VPN and would just make assistance chat spammed with antibot filters, Much like how it is now but forums as well.

I don't know how else I can explain it to you.

You understand it right? I just didn't wanna correct the errors because I already explained this in my original post. Sorry I made typos, didn't know this was a English exam.
never was annoyed of ppl ban evading, im pissed of CarrotGamingYT CarrotGamingYT making alts to apply for yt rank and reaction spam people, thats why i made this suggestion in the first place, and for gods sake roda just accept this and delete his accounts

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Lolguy376​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Although limiting the number of accounts per IP could result in potentially positive points, sometimes people may be limited from creating new accounts due to IP issues, and the forums are an open space for users from around the world to communicate.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.