Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Limit of Alternate Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376

What is the suggestion about?
Account Limit On forums

Description:
Now yeah, there are multiple people making alt accs to ban evade or for other reasons

I think the max limits of forum accounts should be either 3 or 5, the manager can decide

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Prevents ban evading ( Kind of )

Will be useful for Mykkull because theres a guy begging for ranks on his profile through alts
Will be useful for CarrotGamingYT CarrotGamingYT because he makes alts to apply for youtube rank and to break rules on them

Extra Information:
Achlys is bald

Last edited:

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
lol no its funny, let them do it. On a serious note it will not work, every router restart will give them a different ip so it is really not worth making this.

Rather just make a rule for Begging people for ranks for like 2 or 3 punishment points.

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
+1
Agreed. Ban evading is a serious issue and some people tend to use alts rather than appeal due to ego issues.
Also, plese give me rank I am play on jatrex tenwork for 2 days plese give me rank.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
There are hardly any people who ban evade on forums and most of the times people who are ban evsding, do it to just make reports.
Having an anti-vpn will also cause problems lol as we already know the antibot filter flags peoplr who aren't even using a vpn. This is not needed, it takes so much effort to create a forums account and half the time it doesn't even send the verification email, I doubt anyone is regularly willing to go through that much trouble to just spam a msg or say something stupid.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
There are hardly any people who ban evade on forums and most of the times people who are ban evsding, do it to just make reports.
Having an anti-vpn will also cause problems lol as we already know the antibot filter flags peoplr who aren't even using a vpn. This is not needed, it takes so much effort to create a forums account and half the time it doesn't even send the verification email, I doubt anyone is regularly willing to go through that much trouble to just spam a msg or say something stupid.
hardly? i saw alex ban evade 5 times the fuck are you talking about

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Suggestion has been edited due that people can't read

BeLikeMike_

Donator
IGN
BeLikeMike_
yeah we all know why you're recommending this
Moemen1290 Moemen1290 Moemen12900 Moemen12900

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
+1,
Will be useful to stop CarrotGamingYT creating cringe alts and turning off profile posts.
Will be useful to stop bypassing punishments.
Will be useful to stop reaction spammers on alts.

No reason to not add this.

Status
Not open for further replies.