Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lifesteal Reset

uni_boiz

IGN
uni_boiz
We need a new Lifesteal season as the same season is going on since around 6 months so I request the Staff for a new reset. Also I request frequent resets like skyblock and Factions

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
We need a new Lifesteal season as the same season is going on since around 6 months so I request the Staff for a new reset. Also I request frequent resets like skyblock and Factions
Hey! I don't think there's any plans for a Lifesteal reset from what I've heard. But I may be wrong. Who knows 👀

Would be nice , wouldn't it? Yeah they definitely should remodel the whole lifesteal server imo, there are waay too many bugs in there and some things just dont make sense.

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
Would be nice , wouldn't it? Yeah they definitely should remodel the whole lifesteal server imo, there are waay too many bugs in there and some things just dont make sense.
They need to remodel most servers lbr

Scuffleshadow

Donator
Donator
IGN
Scuffleshadow
Us Crafti Council members are already working on it
@bigbossand I are spamming everything that needs to be fixed 😂

creepergod

Don't reset lifesteal bruh keep lifesteal without resting