Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Level Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIGISPIRITS

anyone know what does level 18 collect 1000 mobcoins mean?
cuz i try kill boss and mob but it does not work....

Solution
well i try relogin already the thing is.... i do get the mobcoins from bosses and mobs
but the thing is the mobcoin doesn't add up when i get mobcoin from boss and mobs
(but my mobcoin do add up in my account except collecting 1000 mobcoin doesn't add up)
Hey, First you won’t complete the level by killing bosses.
The mobcoins you buy, get from bosses don’t get considered
Second the mobcoins which you only get from killing mobs get counted [ Even the coins you get from Coins and Star Coins Enchant do not count. Only the mobcoins which you get from grinding mobs and where it shows up in chat “+1 Mobcoins” Count ]

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Hello D DIGISPIRITS ,

It seems you have a level prerequisite which requires you to collect mob coins. If you are not getting any mobcoins from killing mobs, relog and check. If this doesn't work, submit a bug report here:

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

DIGISPIRITS

well i try relogin already the thing is.... i do get the mobcoins from bosses and mobs
but the thing is the mobcoin doesn't add up when i get mobcoin from boss and mobs
(but my mobcoin do add up in my account except collecting 1000 mobcoin doesn't add up)

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
Hey, First you won’t complete the level by killing bosses.
The mobcoins you buy, get from bosses don’t get considered
Second the mobcoins which you only get from killing mobs get counted [ Even the coins you get from Coins and Star Coins Enchant do not count. Only the mobcoins which you get from grinding mobs and where it shows up in chat “+1 Mobcoins” Count ]

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.