Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Level 7 auction task not counting?

SuperMariobrine

Addicted Member
I am trying to complete the auction house task in level 7, I sold some stuff on /ah. Some were completely free and some were less than 100$, but when I checked /level after selling them, they didn't count. Is there something specific I must do to complete this one?

Superepic97

Donator
Donator
I am trying to complete the auction house task in level 7, I sold some stuff on /ah. Some were completely free and some were less than 100$, but when I checked /level after selling them, they didn't count. Is there something specific I must do to complete this one?
Put some random items and then go into a world (Gold, Diamond, or Emerald) after that wait for it to be sold then go back to spawn, it should complete the task. Worked for me.

lavitrashah

You need to wait for other people to buy it then only the /level will show that you have completed it or not.

TheFallen

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
__TheFallen__
All I did was sell random people some stuff 5 times and completed the task. If it is still not completed even you did everything right, report it in bug reports.

Stormidity

Put some random items and then go into a world (Gold, Diamond, or Emerald) after that wait for it to be sold then go back to spawn, it should complete the task. Worked for me.
yep worked for me too now stuck on the 1000 Chickens mission