Respectfully, no. As one of the people leading in the picking and implementing of new maps, this is just not going to happen. As much as I enjoyed playing some of these, the simple fact is that they're mostly Hypixel maps, and the gameplay on them is most likely outdated. I am, however, not entirely sure if maps like "Nuclear" and "Broken" were Hypixel maps, whereas I know for a fact "Lilypad", "Hobbit" and "City" were just direct replicas. If, and this is a very big if, you are able to get me a list of every single map Jartex had before the minigames update, as well as which ones are and which ones aren't Hypixel maps, I will gladly consider adding any map that isn't from Hypixel. Whether that's in a limited-time "Old-school BedWars" event, or just to BedWars in general, I don't know. It depends on how they play.
Yours sincerely,
Nirahz