Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Let's Bring Back the Old Bedwars Maps

NaibuuHyper

Donator
Donator
IGN
HS50
It has been a long time since we have seen maps such as Lilypad etc. If anyone out there believes that we need to receive those maps back again to the current state of JartexNetwork, please contact Staff or anyone that has the ability to share this thread around the community.

<3 from Naibuu

2019-01-02_13.15.37.png

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Respectfully, no. As one of the people leading in the picking and implementing of new maps, this is just not going to happen. As much as I enjoyed playing some of these, the simple fact is that they're mostly Hypixel maps, and the gameplay on them is most likely outdated. I am, however, not entirely sure if maps like "Nuclear" and "Broken" were Hypixel maps, whereas I know for a fact "Lilypad", "Hobbit" and "City" were just direct replicas. If, and this is a very big if, you are able to get me a list of every single map Jartex had before the minigames update, as well as which ones are and which ones aren't Hypixel maps, I will gladly consider adding any map that isn't from Hypixel. Whether that's in a limited-time "Old-school BedWars" event, or just to BedWars in general, I don't know. It depends on how they play.

Yours sincerely,
Nirahz

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

NaibuuHyper

Donator
Donator
IGN
HS50
Respectfully, no. As one of the people leading in the picking and implementing of new maps, this is just not going to happen. As much as I enjoyed playing some of these, the simple fact is that they're mostly Hypixel maps, and the gameplay on them is most likely outdated. I am, however, not entirely sure if maps like "Nuclear" and "Broken" were Hypixel maps, whereas I know for a fact "Lilypad", "Hobbit" and "City" were just direct replicas. If, and this is a very big if, you are able to get me a list of every single map Jartex had before the minigames update, as well as which ones are and which ones aren't Hypixel maps, I will gladly consider adding any map that isn't from Hypixel. Whether that's in a limited-time "Old-school BedWars" event, or just to BedWars in general, I don't know. It depends on how they play.

Yours sincerely,
Nirahz
I will have to agree with you that these maps are from Hypixel, but it would be cool to see them return one time either from an event or gamemode.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
i think the non-hypixel maps would be cool to see, even if its just as limited time maps

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
I will have to agree with you that these maps are from Hypixel, but it would be cool to see them return one time either from an event or gamemode.
Yes, and this is a perfectly fine opinion to have. However, it simply is not in our interest to bring back Hypixel maps. Like I said, if you can find me any of the old maps and prove they're not from Hypixel, I'll be happy to consider them.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Yes, and this is a perfectly fine opinion to have. However, it simply is not in our interest to bring back Hypixel maps. Like I said, if you can find me any of the old maps and prove they're not from Hypixel, I'll be happy to consider them.
I think a good place to start is the maps I've mentioned: "Broken" (the like ruined brick city one with a bunch of buildings and bricks and spruce wood) and "Nuclear" (the one that had like nuclear buildings as bases). I've searched for them in the past and never found any trace back to Hypixel, so those might be in the clear. Good, because they were my favourites lmao

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

NaibuuHyper

Donator
Donator
IGN
HS50
We need to see a return to Castle and Broken, since they were not directly stolen or copied from Hypixel.