hi guys does anyone have an iron minion i can borrow or atleast enough enchanted iron to buy an iron minion ill pay 2 mil for the minion 1 mil for the enchanted iron pls someone i asked in chat everyone is just ignoring
I don't think people will "lend" or "give" you an iron minion for free, but I suggest buying it in-game and advertise it in the public chat, don't spam because it will only lead to 1-d mute. You can bargain level 25+ players who can access the iron mine and you should be getting an iron minion. I can only give you gold minion at the moment if you want tho (msg my island member, kontoloyo in-game.) But I suggest making an offer in the marketplace here.
Requesting to lock since the problem stated above might've / should've been solved~
RrLilJesus
I don't think people will "lend" or "give" you an iron minion for free, but I suggest buying it in-game and advertise it in the public chat, don't spam because it will only lead to 1-d mute. You can bargain level 25+ players who can access the iron mine and you should be getting an iron minion. I can only give you gold minion at the moment if you want tho (msg my island member, kontoloyo in-game.) But I suggest making an offer in the marketplace here.
Requesting to lock since the problem stated above might've / should've been solved~
RrLilJesus
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.