Yuu Donator Donator Famous Admired Engaged Typer Joined July 31, 2020 Messages 2,326 Points 227 Age 21 IGN UltraFartKnocker March 19, 2021 #51 Hey this Krait bit is kinda cool, I wonder where I can get an invite link.
AUTHOR AUTHOR Nirahz Donator Donator Famous Popular Approved Bug Finder I Joined July 2, 2019 Messages 1,876 Points 177 IGN Nirahz March 19, 2021 #52 UltraFartKnocker said: Hey this Krait bit is kinda cool, I wonder where I can get an invite link. Click to expand... gooood question! DM Nxrxhz#8518 on discord!
UltraFartKnocker said: Hey this Krait bit is kinda cool, I wonder where I can get an invite link. Click to expand... gooood question! DM Nxrxhz#8518 on discord!
Xplode Donator Donator Liked Approved Popular Engaged Typer Joined November 30, 2019 Messages 1,251 Points 196 March 19, 2021 #53 the thread is becoming alive so i don't think it will get locked
ZoneRGH Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Unstoppable Joined December 20, 2019 Messages 3,913 Points 202 Age 26 March 19, 2021 #54 Discussion closed!