Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Krait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Hello, I'm here to represent Krait. We are a newly-released (Jartex-related) discord server (Owned by Nxrxhz#8518 and WildAbbee#0168)!
We offer features that are not only useful but also have never been seen before on other servers of this kind. Some of our features include:

- A way to link your Minecraft account to your Discord
- A way to view the minigames leaderboards on Discord **COMING SOON**
- A way for players to find parties and people to play with quickly and easily **COMING SOON**
- An efficient and easy to use report system, which players can use to automatically report cheaters in-game and on Discord.
- Voice and text channels for members of our (and your) community to interact with each other
- Active and professional staff members
- Our own bot

and much more.

After reading through all that we have to offer, you're obviously wondering "how do I join?" Well, it's simple! Just message me (Nxrxhz#8518) on discord and I'll provide you with an invite link. We hope you enjoy your stay! Thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely,
Nirahz

Planing

Addicted Member
Donator
One day I start to watch a streamer on Twitch
I gifted 20 subs, Why am I doing this?
There are only two reasons why
She makes my heart run,
and yes, I'm a Simp
but even if I go broke
I know that I am no imp’
I am a SIMP!

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
offer features that are not only useful but also have never been seen before on other servers of this kind
A way to link your Minecraft account to your Discord
Voice and text channels for members of our (and your) community to interact with each other
Yes very unique!!! Lying right away, thats instant -1 from me.
Also I contacted Nirahz in game and asked to invite me to the server but he was so ignorant to say "ok" and ignore me right after. So yeah, not only you lying about your "unique" features, but also dont invite me. I decided to give your server -1 and would not suggest anyone to join it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nirahz

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
One day I start to watch a streamer on Twitch
I gifted 20 subs, Why am I doing this?
There are only two reasons why
She makes my heart run,
and yes, I'm a Simp
but even if I go broke
I know that I am no imp’
I am a SIMP!
a true poet

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nirahz

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Yes very unique!!! Lying right away, thats instant -1 from me.
Also I contacted Nirahz in game and asked to invite me to the server but he was so ignorant to say "ok" and ignore me right after. So yeah, not only you lying about your "unique" features, but also dont invite me. I decided to give your server -1 and would not suggest anyone to join it.
no jartex community server has linkaccount afaik, and i told u to contact me on discord lol

Status
Not open for further replies.