Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Kitpvp reset // turn kitpvp into hcf

Status
Not open for further replies.

xTappinq

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
ItchyDanger49

What is the suggestion about?
Kitpvp reset // turn kitpvp into hcf

Description:
So first of all most of us know that kit pvp hasn't been reseted for a good while and I think that we are getting bored of the gamemode in general. What I suggest is that you turn kitpvp into a more competitive gamemode, hcf. Hcf is a very fun gamemode and since it's more competitive it will bring more players to the server and make things interesting. Most kitpvp servers reset their gamemode every week but since jartex is a network I understand that that's difficult so if this actually happens you could reset it every 2 weeks. I think that many players would like this addition/change and it would bring new players to the server too.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Since hcf is a competitive game it will increase the player base on kitpvp and players would be more motivated to play.

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
Minecraft Username:
ItchyDanger49

What is the suggestion about?
Kitpvp reset // turn kitpvp into hcf

Description:
So first of all most of us know that kit pvp hasn't been reseted for a good while and I think that we are getting bored of the gamemode in general. What I suggest is that you turn kitpvp into a more competitive gamemode, hcf. Hcf is a very fun gamemode and since it's more competitive it will bring more players to the server and make things interesting. Most kitpvp servers reset their gamemode every week but since jartex is a network I understand that that's difficult so if this actually happens you could reset it every 2 weeks. I think that many players would like this addition/change and it would bring new players to the server too.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Since hcf is a competitive game it will increase the player base on kitpvp and players would be more motivated to play.
Great Idea!
Support given +1

Josef

IGN
Deskcord
Add HCF as an another gamemode dont turn kpvp into HCF. Imagine the reaction of those who grinded in kpvp for stuff and all are just gone, would you like it when the server you played and grinded so hard to get op stuff are just all gone? no. No one would like it

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
-1 I don't like this idea becusr in HCF you have gapples and I'tll take years to kill somone except if you have god gear. That'll make people buy ranks and kitpvp will just become pay2win.

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
-1 I don't like this idea becusr in HCF you have gapples and I'tll take years to kill somone except if you have god gear. That'll make people buy ranks and kitpvp will just become pay2win.
but btw they should reset KitPvP but nit make it HCF

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, ItchyDanger49​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
Nathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.