Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Kitpvp reset // turn kitpvp into hcf

Status
Not open for further replies.

xTappinq

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
ItchyDanger49

What is the suggestion about?
Kitpvp reset // turn kitpvp into hcf

Description:
So first of all most of us know that kit pvp hasn't been reseted for a good while and I think that we are getting bored of the gamemode in general. What I suggest is that you turn kitpvp into a more competitive gamemode, hcf. Hcf is a very fun gamemode and since it's more competitive it will bring more players to the server and make things interesting. Most kitpvp servers reset their gamemode every week but since jartex is a network I understand that that's difficult so if this actually happens you could reset it every 2 weeks. I think that many players would like this addition/change and it would bring new players to the server too.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Since hcf is a competitive game it will increase the player base on kitpvp and players would be more motivated to play.

LagginMC

Addicted Member
Donator
I definitely think that kitpvp needs a reset, everyone who plays it does, however I think if we are going to have a hcf gamemode, don't replace kitpvp, just create a new gamemode, many players love the idea of kitpvp, and to lose it, would mean probably more players leaving than joining. I would love to see HCF created, but replacing an entire gamemode, I'm not a fan of.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xTappinq

xTappinq

Addicted Member
I definitely think that kitpvp needs a reset, everyone who plays it does, however I think if we are going to have a hcf gamemode, don't replace kitpvp, just create a new gamemode, many players love the idea of kitpvp, and to lose it, would mean probably more players leaving than joining. I would love to see HCF created, but replacing an entire gamemode, I'm not a fan of.
I said replace because I don't think they would be able to develop hcf and reset kitpvp too

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
+1 KitPvP needs a reset, I think it's only been reseted once in the time I've played jartex.

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
Yes. Add HCF. Seriously. Do whatever you want just Add HCF. Not many cracked servers with a big community have HCF that actually works,many pvpers would play the gamemode. Add HCF.

+1

SweatTap

Donator
Donator
Yes. Add HCF. Seriously. Do whatever you want just Add HCF. Not many cracked servers with a big community have HCF that actually works,many pvpers would play the gamemode. Add HCF.

+1
add hcf but dont replace it with an entrire gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.