Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

KitPvP Reset - Suggestions/Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
Hello everyone,

As you may have noticed, the KitPvP reset is soon to release.

I’m posting this thread with the intention to hear out to the community’s ideas, so anyone who wills to make a change in the game mode, we will review it.

For a suggestion to come in hand, we must be aware that the community agrees with it.

With this, I mean you can vote on people’s post here and/or if you want to add something in it, feel free to discuss without any argument, please remain polite.

Kind Regards,
~ Difficulted

Khzv

Everyone will agree with this suggestion, please fix the broken damage, I get hit once and lose 5 hearts sometimes, and other times I literally gain health from being hit.
The damage is so broken, but Pika's damage is fine.
Also please fix bow boost delays, yet again, Pika's bow boost delays are fine.

Thank you.

marcyyy

Donator
Donator
IGN
marcyyy
damage depends on sword/armor bonus. I would suggest going back to sets that cannot be combined to keep the game balanced :)

FewInZambia2

fix dmg n remove safes

marcyyy

Donator
Donator
IGN
marcyyy
When there are safe rooms, people complains about them, and when there are no safe rooms, people complain about the fact that they are not there. The truth is that safe rooms are needed.

Save_

Donator
Donator
IGN
meilia
Difficulted this my suggestions and sorry for bad language 🥲. Well : i think all people will agree with my opinion
: we need outpost money x2 / we need luck of the sea event / we need level quest and level pass /and we need system of flux and Salvage item like last season of 2022 it was really Amazing/ we need old spécial sets and remove this spécial weapon and remove spécial mix set/ we need big map and many fishing spot and we need like fishing spot in cave like in 2021 season after summer / and i think we dont need too many safe spot because its kit pvp and to make it funny fighting game and i think 4 or 3 safe spot enough

StepDaddyXFear

When there are safe rooms, people complains about them, and when there are no safe rooms, people complain about the fact that they are not there. The truth is that safe rooms are needed.
they are needed but not 10??? like 2. its impossible to gain sets unless you qd.

marcyyy

Donator
Donator
IGN
marcyyy
I said that I agree with Save_, and he/she said that 3/4 safe rooms are enough (y)

Khzv

damage depends on sword/armor bonus. I would suggest going back to sets that cannot be combined to keep the game balanced :)
Yes you’re right. The damage on Jartex is still fucked, whether you have a cele set or a max set, people still manage to deal 4+ hearts sometimes.

Khzv

It is because people can rod crit you
No it is not marcyyy, everyone knows damage is fucked. You’re defending something that has literally been tested countless times by countless people. From my testing, damage ranges from no hearts - 4.5 hearts with normal crits, with sets on and with sets off.

Regardless of your flawed defense, everyone knows damage needs to be fixed.

marcyyy

Donator
Donator
IGN
marcyyy
I have a simple suggestion, bring back Koths to /delivery. This will definitely cause longer fights between teams and the koth event now doesn't happen very often. I always considered this event to be an important part of the whole mode, because then teams work together to take it over.

FewInZambia2

Status
Not open for further replies.