Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Kitpvp reset ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Minecraft Username:
Almostlikeaboss

What is the suggestion about?
Kitpvp reset ideas

Description:
Lets be honest kitpvp needs work

RANKS

Adding a once kit for ranked players

Warrior - 3 vote keys and 3 rare keys

Gladiator - 5 vote keys and 5 rare keys

Hero - 5 vote keys, 5 rare keys and 2 ultra keys

Immortal - 5 vote keys, 5 rare keys, 2 ultra keys and 1 god key

SETS

Warrior :
Sharpness I.
Helmet (Protection II, Unbreaking III)
Chestplate (Protection I, Unbreaking III)
Leggings (Protection I, Unbreaking III)
Boots (Protection II, Unbreaking III, Feather Falling IV)

Gladiator :
Sharpness II. Helmet (Protection II, Unbreaking III)
Chestplate (Protection II, Unbreaking III)
Leggings (Protection II, Unbreaking III)

Hero :
Sharpness III.
Helmet (Protection III, Unbreaking III)
Boots (Protection III, Unbreaking III, Feather Falling IV)

Immortal :
Sharpness IV.
Helmet (Protection III, Unbreaking IV)
Chestplate (Protection III, Unbreaking IV)
Leggings (Protection III, Unbreaking IV)
Boots (Protection III, Unbreaking IV, Feather Falling IV, Depth Strider III)

Special Sets
Yijiki Set:
Helmet (Protection II, Unbreaking IV)
Boots (Protection II, Unbreaking IV, Feather Falling IV, Depth Strider III)

Phantom Set: 25% Damage Increase.

New Special Sets
Demon Set:
Ability - Every 5th hit on the enemy will deal 10% more damage, every 10th hit will deal 20% more damage (So far and so on) - Basically like a "Rage" Set (If people are familiar with the custom enchant). More stacked hits = More damage.
Active Ability - Deals 10% More Damage to enemies, takes 10% less damage from enemies. (Substitute to Yeti, delete the Yeti Set) Enchants - Immortal Set.

Souvenir Set;
Ability - Has a 2.5% chance to strike lightning on nearby enemies and deal damage (4-6 hearts) in exchange for 7.5% of your set durability.
Active ability - Takes 20% less damage from Enemies. Enchants - Hero Set.

Prestige Rework
Each Prestige will be given every 25 levels instead of every 100 levels. (Or make it such that exp required to get Level 25 is exp required to get Level 100) - This way we have 400 Levels in order to get Prestige 4. Each Prestige will have a different set of Brackets in Tab and in chat, and the colors will be bold as-well. NOTE : Immortals can edit this color or the brackets color.

Prestige 1 gives you a Speed 1 Custom Set (Warrior) with 25% Points Boost, 25% Coins Boost.
Prestige 2 gives you a Speed 2 Custom Set (Gladiator) with 50% Points Boost, 50% Coins Boost.
Prestige 3 gives you a Speed 2 Custom Set (A little worse than Hero) with 75% Points Boost, 75% Coins Boost.
Prestige 4 gives you a Speed 3 Custom Set (Hero) with Double Points, Double Coins.

NEW ITEMS

Bombs

The Resistance bomb

The item would act like an instant consumable, if used small particles will be put around the player to indicate that the player has used this item, the item would give the player Resistance 1 for 30 seconds.

The Nausea bomb, The bomb will be an instant consumable that if consumed the player you last tagged will be given Nausea for 10-15 seconds.

All the bombs should have a 30 mins cooldown

LEVEL

"Player has reached level 30, 40, 50, etc", Show people Leveling up every 10 levels with the addition of people being able to disable it in the /settings if they don't like it.

NEW SHOP [Like Jartex Coins]

You get them from kills

NOTE THIS WOULD BE SEPARTE CURRENCY

You can buy special sets like, yijki, phantom, ranger yeti,(perhaps a new special set that gives infinite str1 ??:) ) also be able to buy keys(keys should be hella expensive though) also boosters, str2 8m fres

How much do you get a kill

10-15 coins per kill

Every 100 kills you get a extra 100 Jartex coins

Example: 1 Yijki set should be 800 jartex coins

1 phantom should be 1200 coins

1 rare key should be 1500 coins

1 god key should be 20000 coins

Team Update (Team Shop, Team Perks)
Team Perks
You can only have 3 perks working in a team at a time out of the 8 purchase-able perks. Refreshing each perk will require you 30% of the original cost of the perk (Such that you won't switch perks every 5 minutes in order to get the most out of the Team Perks)

1. Leech - Critting players on their back make you gain 1 1/2 hearts.
  2. Backstab - Hitting someone on their back with an axe deals 15% more damage.
  3. Archer Tag - Archer Kit will have an ability to tag players with an "Archer Tag" that will make them receive 25% more damage.
  4. Leadership - Each friendly player (Team Player) within a 7 block radius of yours will give you 5% Damage Reduction (So if you have 2 teammates around you, you'll receive 10% less damage, 3 teammates, 15% less damage and so on)
  5. Potion Extender - Potions time will extend by 25%.
  6. Ender Mastery - Your Ender Pearls will travel 20% further.
Team Shop
Team Shop (/tshop, /team shop) will be a permanent shop (No rotating items) that teams can access in order to make purchase in exchange for Team Points. (Basically 1 kill = 1 team point).
NOTE : After purchasing items from /tshop, your Team Shop will have a cooldown.
10 Points Purchase = 30 seconds of cooldown. (So after a 100 points purchase you have to wait 5 minutes)

1. Fix Orbs (100 Points) - Right Click these Magma Cream Balls to repair your entire set (Even in combat).
  2. +1 Personal Vault (250 Points) - Gives you an extra /pv.
  3. Koth Loot Boost (500 Points) - Once activated, you will receive double rewards from the upcoming Koth or the on-going Koth.
  4. Kill Rampage (750 Points) - Every kill in your team will give you TRIPLE CASH for next 120 seconds.
  5. Yijiki Set (1,000 Points)
  6. x1 Ultra Key (1,750 Points)
  7. x1 God Key (2,250 Points)

Special Items
Long Pearls (Enderpearl) (Travels longer distance) 50% more (45 seconds cooldown)

Fake Pearls (Enderpearl) (You can throw this pearl but it won't teleport you on landing - Note that you can throw an actual pearl if you want after throwing this Fake Pearl even if it hasn't landed - It's a fake pearl, it doesn't put you on a pearl cooldown timer)

Switch Ball (Snowball) (Switches places on hitting) (60 seconds cooldown)

Leisure Ball (Egg) (Gives Slowness I for 5s) (60 seconds cooldown)

Jump Pad (Golden Pressure Plate) (A Golden Pressure Plate that disappears in 30 seconds after placing, it will launch any player 15 blocks above the ground once they step on it) (5m cooldown)

Miscellaneous
  1. Team Booster
  2. Allow Switching Chats mid-combat
  3. [inventory]
  4. E-Pearl Re-fill at /spawn
  5. /feed and/or /fix all mid-combat fix
  6. Loot Protection on kills
  7. Allow Bow Boosting in Teams
  8. Remove /repair all (Or add a cooldown)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It’ll make KitPvP more enjoyable.

Extra Information:
Thanks Andeh Andeh for added suggestions

if you have any more ideas leave them in the comments if i like them i will add them

Last edited:

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
The suggestions list looks kinda short, like there's nothing new in specific about the core plugins. (Like Balanced Kits, Re-worked Team System, Special Sets Rework + More Sets)
These are the updates we specifically need. (Like we've already balanced the kits but you get them hourly so I think they should be just exceed the limit of normal kits - Maybe Prot 2/3 for Immortals)

Team System Rework : Maybe some team perks you can buy from Team Points? Maybe even /tshop to buy special items from Team Points.
Maybe add an element that makes us compete for weekly Team Tops? Like the first 3 teams in Team Top (Every week) get some specific buffs (Not too big tho) - This way players will go online every weekend and try to play as much as they can, KitPvp will actually feel like KitPvp.

Special Set Rework : Nerf the Yijiki Set according to the normal sets. (If you understand the Math, good, if you don't, then leave it)
(Math Yijiki : Every Protection gives you 1.2% Protection. Diamond Armour gives you 80% protection. After Protection 4 on every piece, you get 4*4*1.2% Protection - 19.2% above 80%. That's 99.2% Protection. 30% of 99.2% is 29.76, add that to 99.2 you get 128.96% Protection for Yijiki, which is around 1.5 Protection added to each and every piece)
(Math Phantom : Every Sharpness adds 1.25 Damage, that means if you're using 25% More Damage on Sharp 5 you get something like Sharp 8+)

Then we can add elements in Map (Traps, Miscellaneous Signs, Events etc)
Bombs / Partner Packages that you can use if you're Ranked or if you're past Level 15.
You can only use Special Sets past level 30.
(Prestige Revamp) : Each Prestige will be given every 25 levels instead of every 100 levels. (Or make it such that exp required to get Level 25 is exp required to get Level 100)
Prestige 1 gives you a Speed 1 Custom Set (Warrior) with 25% Points Boost, 25% Coins Boost.
Prestige 2 gives you a Speed 2 Custom Set (Gladiator) with 50% Points Boost, 50% Coins Boost.
Prestige 3 gives you a Speed 2 Custom Set (A little worse than Hero) with 75% Points Boost, 75% Coins Boost.
Prestige 4 gives you a Speed 3 Custom Set (Hero) with Double Points, Double Coins.

Possibly more base kits? Axeman and Archer are pretty much useless.
Introduce Archer Tag, introduce a perk you can buy from your Team Shop named Berserk that has something to do with Axes maybe.
Introduce 7 more perks so we have some variety.

Add Special Sets with some active abilities (Which will work all the time like 30% Damage Reduction) and then add some Sets that have some Passive ability? (Like for a 5% chance the set will do X work or every 5th hit in a combo chain you will deal 10% more damage, every 10th hit you'll do 20% more damage?)

Lemme know if you wanna collaborate and re-work the suggestion :p Almostlikeaboss Almostlikeaboss Qubow Qubow

Also let me know how these base ideas sound like (If they fit for the KitPvp, which ideas do not fit, which ideas do you think will fit?) Boutt Boutt Bh4v Bh4v Asasination Asasination Ikzy Ikzy

Sav

Addicted Member
Donator
So..

I agree with:

• Once claim kit.
  • KitPvP Map change.
  • Team Boosters.
  • New shop.
  • Adding Enderpeal fill at spawn.
Neutral towards:
  • New items. (I disagree with removing minis/chugs, if those new items are added.)
  • Level-up announcements. (Pointless in my opinion.)
I disagree with:
  • New donator kits aka sets.
  • "Fixing" /feed and /fix all in combat (I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to use /feed while in combat and for the /fix It is with a huge cooldown, which is balanced.)

Qubow

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
So..

I agree with:

• Once claim kit.
  • KitPvP Map change.
  • Team Boosters.
  • New shop.
  • Adding Enderpeal fill at spawn.
Neutral towards:
  • New items. (I disagree with removing minis/chugs, if those new items are added.)
  • Level-up announcements. (Pointless in my opinion.)
I disagree with:
  • New donator kits aka sets.
  • "Fixing" /feed and /fix all in combat (I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to use /feed while in combat and for the /fix It is with a huge cooldown, which is balanced.)
Chugs are broken and deserve to be removed.(minis are fine)
I didn't balance the donator kits well but I still thing changes must be made with them.
/fix all in combat is completely broken(you also have /repair all WITH NO COOLDOWN?) /feed is also a pretty big advantage as you don't need to take the time to eat.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Almostlikeaboss

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
I have edited the suggestion with more stuff

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
I have edited the suggestion with more stuff
you could add to improve koth loot like removing the prot2 and bows since its useless, pretty sure every1 agrees with improving koth loot if u didnt add that

Asasination

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Almostlikeaboss

What is the suggestion about?
Kitpvp reset ideas

Description:
Lets be honest kitpvp needs work

RANKS

Adding a once kit for ranked players

Warrior - 3 vote keys and 3 rare keys

Gladiator - 5 vote keys and 5 rare keys

Hero - 5 vote keys, 5 rare keys and 2 ultra keys

Immortal - 5 vote keys, 5 rare keys, 2 ultra keys and 1 god key

SETS

Warrior :
Sharpness I.
Helmet (Protection II, Unbreaking III)
Chestplate (Protection I, Unbreaking III)
Leggings (Protection I, Unbreaking III)

Gladiator :
Sharpness II. Helmet (Protection II, Unbreaking III)

Hero :
Sharpness III.
Helmet (Protection III, Unbreaking III)
Boots (Protection III, Unbreaking III, Feather Falling IV)

Immortal :
Sharpness IV.
Helmet (Protection III, Unbreaking IV)
Boots (Protection III, Unbreaking IV, Feather Falling IV, Depth Strider III)

Special Sets
Yijiki Set:
Helmet (Protection II, Unbreaking IV)
Boots (Protection II, Unbreaking IV, Feather Falling IV, Depth Strider III)

Phantom Set: 25% Damage Increase.

New Special Sets
Demon Set:
Ability - Every 5th hit on the enemy will deal 10% more damage, every 10th hit will deal 20% more damage (So far and so on) - Basically like a "Rage" Set (If people are familiar with the custom enchant). More stacked hits = More damage.
Active Ability - Deals 10% More Damage to enemies, takes 10% less damage from enemies. (Substitute to Yeti, delete the Yeti Set) Enchants - Immortal Set.

Souvenir Set;
Ability - Has a 2.5% chance to strike lightning on nearby enemies and deal damage (4-6 hearts) in exchange for 7.5% of your set durability.
Active ability - Takes 20% less damage from Enemies. Enchants - Hero Set.

Prestige Rework
Each Prestige will be given every 25 levels instead of every 100 levels. (Or make it such that exp required to get Level 25 is exp required to get Level 100) - This way we have 400 Levels in order to get Prestige 4. Each Prestige will have a different set of Brackets in Tab and in chat, and the colors will be bold as-well. NOTE : Immortals can edit this color or the brackets color.

NEW ITEMS

Bombs

The Resistance bomb

The item would act like an instant consumable, if used small particles will be put around the player to indicate that the player has used this item, the item would give the player Resistance 1 for 30 seconds.

The Nausea bomb, The bomb will be an instant consumable that if consumed the player you last tagged will be given Nausea for 10-15 seconds.

All the bombs should have a 30 mins cooldown

LEVEL

"Player has reached level 30, 40, 50, etc", Show people Leveling up every 10 levels with the addition of people being able to disable it in the /settings if they don't like it.

NEW SHOP [Like Jartex Coins]

You get them from kills

NOTE THIS WOULD BE SEPARTE CURRENCY

You can buy special sets like, yijki, phantom, ranger yeti,(perhaps a new special set that gives infinite str1 ??:) ) also be able to buy keys(keys should be hella expensive though) also boosters, str2 8m fres

How much do you get a kill

10-15 coins per kill

Every 100 kills you get a extra 100 Jartex coins

Example: 1 Yijki set should be 800 jartex coins

1 phantom should be 1200 coins

1 rare key should be 1500 coins

1 god key should be 20000 coins

Team Update (Team Shop, Team Perks)
Team Perks
You can only have 3 perks working in a team at a time out of the 8 purchase-able perks. Refreshing each perk will require you 30% of the original cost of the perk (Such that you won't switch perks every 5 minutes in order to get the most out of the Team Perks)

1. Leech - Critting players on their back make you gain 1 1/2 hearts.
  2. Backstab - Hitting someone on their back with an axe deals 15% more damage.
  3. Archer Tag - Archer Kit will have an ability to tag players with an "Archer Tag" that will make them receive 25% more damage.
  4. Leadership - Each friendly player (Team Player) within a 7 block radius of yours will give you 5% Damage Reduction (So if you have 2 teammates around you, you'll receive 10% less damage, 3 teammates, 15% less damage and so on)
  5. Potion Extender - Potions time will extend by 25%.
  6. Ender Mastery - Your Ender Pearls will travel 20% further.
Team Shop
Team Shop (/tshop, /team shop) will be a permanent shop (No rotating items) that teams can access in order to make purchase in exchange for Team Points. (Basically 1 kill = 1 team point).
NOTE : After purchasing items from /tshop, your Team Shop will have a cooldown.
10 Points Purchase = 30 seconds of cooldown. (So after a 100 points purchase you have to wait 5 minutes)

1. Fix Orbs (100 Points) - Right Click these Magma Cream Balls to repair your entire set (Even in combat).
  2. +1 Personal Vault (250 Points) - Gives you an extra /pv.
  3. Koth Loot Boost (500 Points) - Once activated, you will receive double rewards from the upcoming Koth or the on-going Koth.
  4. Kill Rampage (750 Points) - Every kill in your team will give you TRIPLE CASH for next 120 seconds.
  5. Yijiki Set (1,000 Points)
  6. x1 Ultra Key (1,750 Points)
  7. x1 God Key (2,250 Points)
Special Items
Long Pearls (Enderpearl) (Travels longer distance) 50% more (45 seconds cooldown)

Fake Pearls (Enderpearl) (You can throw this pearl but it won't teleport you on landing - Note that you can throw an actual pearl if you want after throwing this Fake Pearl even if it hasn't landed - It's a fake pearl, it doesn't put you on a pearl cooldown timer)

Switch Ball (Snowball) (Switches places on hitting) (60 seconds cooldown)

Jump Pad (Golden Pressure Plate) (A Golden Pressure Plate that disappears in 30 seconds after placing, it will launch any player 15 blocks above the ground once they step on it) (5m cooldown)

Miscellaneous
  1. Team Booster
  2. Allow Switching Chats mid-combat
  3. [inventory]
  4. E-Pearl Re-fill at /spawn
  5. /feed and/or /fix all mid-combat fix
  6. Loot Protection on kills
  7. Allow Bow Boosting in Teams
  8. Remove /repair all (Or add a cooldown)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It’ll make KitPvP more enjoyable.

Extra Information:
Thanks Andeh Andeh for added suggestions

if you have any more ideas leave them in the comments if i like them i will add them
The new changes seem overall alright, but there are a few that are unnecessary/broken:

Souvenir kit doing 4-6 hearts of damage is way too op in my opinion (even with it only being a 2.5% chance), if they’re in a phantom set and they are archer tagged they would literally be one shot, along with it doing damage to the users armour which already depletes quite quickly, this is worse than chugs in my opinion.
The demon set is alright but I really doubt the new ability will be used that much as it is hard to get 10 stacked hits on someone with 400ms who doesn't take kb so they just hit you easily.

I disagree with all the "team perks" except archer tag and potion extender (as long as it doesn't affect health pots), ender mastery is just unnecessary, leech is too op, backstab wont be used and leadership is op unless nerfed.

I also disagree with all the "special items" very strongly, as someone who has played on servers with some of these special items enabled, I can say first hand that they are absolutely horrible and anyone who is an actual pvper hates them, the only people that would like them are the loser kids who run constantly and will try trap you somehow.

I especially agree with all the miscellaneous suggestions except removing /repair all. (add loot protection now please)

Anything I didn't mention above is good or I missed (y)

Last edited:

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Souvenir kit doing 4-6 hearts of damage is way too op in my opinion (even with it only being a 2.5% chance), if they’re in a phantom set and they are archer tagged they would literally be one shot, along with it doing damage to the users armour which already depletes quite quickly, this is worse than chugs in my opinion.
It's a passive ability, the lightning will hit the player dealing 4-6 hearts of damage over 2.5% chance of you getting hit (Which is approximately 40 hits), it doesn't really stack up with anything else (I think that's the only way it'd make sense)
The demon set is alright but I really doubt the new ability will be used that much as it is hard to get 10 stacked hits on someone with 400ms who doesn't take kb so they just hit you easily.
It's way way WAY better than having sets like the Yeti or the Ranger set. (Which are both beyond useless, Ranger is common but useless, Yeti is uncommon but useless) - I think it's still a lot of variety and uniqueness when you introduce things like combo chain within a special set. (And I hope people agree with this part)
I disagree with all the "team perks" except archer tag and potion extender (as long as it doesn't affect health pots), ender mastery is just unnecessary, leech is too op, backstab wont be used and leadership is op unless nerfed.
You're free to suggest the balances, if seemed right, they'll be edited inside the actual thread :)
I also disagree with all the "special items" very strongly, as someone who has played on servers with some of these special items enabled, I can say first hand that they are absolutely horrible and anyone who is an actual pvper hates them, the only people that would like them are the loser kids who run constantly and will try trap you somehow.
Still underlying, please mention what you want removed or taken out of the list, or if you want the entire Special Item list taken out of the list.

Also please read the "Team Shop" part where there are different purchase-able items (Fix Orb to be exact) - That's a much better way of having /repair all (Since really people want it removed but don't at the same time)

GL0CKK

Donator
Donator
Overall it looks great, but as Asasination Asasination said, Some things are just way to OP or shouldn't be added because it'll take the fun out of certain things.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Overall it looks great, but as Asasination Asasination said, Some things are just way to OP or shouldn't be added because it'll take the fun out of certain things.
***** What things ***** Please elaborate so it can be added accordingly in the suggestion thread *****

GL0CKK

Donator
Donator
Souvenir Set;
4-6 hearts is way to much, yes the % is low but there's still a chance you'll die in a 1v1 in under 10 seconds just because of that. It either has to be nerfed to 1-3 hearts or don't add it.
Leadership - Each friendly player (Team Player) within a 7 block radius of yours will give you 5% Damage Reduction (So if you have 2 teammates around you, you'll receive 10% less damage, 3 teammates, 15% less damage and so on)
This is way to op, once again has to be nerfed or don't add it. Its sounds fun but this can be a pain to fight against, The teams with more people online will have a huge advantage vs the rest of the server.
This shouldn't be a thing since its Kitpvp and not HCF, Its sounds like a great item but not something you want in a KitPvP gamemode, furthermore lets talk about the "No cooldown" part. If it doesn't out you on cooldown you'll have a big chance of getting away since normally you'll chase pearls to get the kill, But since it wont put you on cooldown you can fake pearl and instantly pearl the other way.

I don't see why you want to add this, it sounds pretty useless in my opinion, The jump pad is a 1 block thing, that can easily be noticed and you could just walk around it.

The leisure ball sounds fun but takes the fun out of kiting, if you have a full team chasing you and they all have that and hit you one after another, you'll have slowness 1 for 50 seconds (assuming its a full 10man team)
Loot Protection on kills
No need to explain this +1, give the people who get the kill a 5-10 seconds protection before other people can steal the loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.