Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

KitPVP Need Reset ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonNefi

KitPVP Need reset asap because people have alot of stuff and its impossibel people die. They everytime spamming chugs and minis for dont die. KITPVP already have 1 year alive and its alot because have people with 60 phantoms 50 yetis 100 yijkis etc. You (Staff) should reset KitPVP because its very boring already and too easy get shit.
Have people with million money and they can buy literally 6/7 Hero ranks easy. And it gonna break the economy easy. Thats why i think KitPVP need reset ASAP. if you log server you will see alot of people with Hero rank because they bought all for money (200,300k)

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
There won't be a reset for another year. You are true that the economy is broken

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Kitpvp will have a reset but it will not be anytime soon. "/ :cry:

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
KitPVP Need reset asap because people have alot of stuff and its impossibel people die
People don't die in their good sets since they don't go out with them, but it's easier to die now than last map.

KITPVP already have 1 year alive and its alot because have people with 60 phantoms 50 yetis 100 yijkis etc
It's been up for 279, not a year. Last map, it took more than double the amount of time for it to reset.
I'm only aware of one player that has / had 60 phantoms, and he doesn't play anymore. Most people have a phantom set yes, but they don't go out with them.

You (Staff) should reset KitPVP because its very boring already and too easy get shit.
Problem with kit now is that people go out in bad sets and there isn't much PvP, unlike last map where people used to be in better gear all the time and there used to be a constant flow of pvp, along with koths every 30 minutes instead of every 2 hours.

Have people with million money and they can buy literally 6/7 Hero ranks easy
Multiple people had over 1 million last map, I'd estimate it at about 20+ players, along with baltop 1 and 2 being 50 and 45 million respectively.
Obviously people on baltop are able to tons of rank vouchers, thats why they're baltop and not people that can sell one rank.

Thats why i think KitPVP need reset ASAP. if you log server you will see alot of people with Hero rank because they bought all for money (200,300k)
The issue about ranks is that the rates for Hero & Gladiator were absorduly common for a month or two at the start, allowing people to get one with 2-3 keys.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MoonNefi

People don't die in their good sets since they don't go out with them, but it's easier to die now than last map.

It's been up for 279, not a year. Last map, it took more than double the amount of time for it to reset.
I'm only aware of one player that has / had 60 phantoms, and he doesn't play anymore. Most people have a phantom set yes, but they don't go out with them.

Problem with kit now is that people go out in bad sets and there isn't much PvP, unlike last map where people used to be in better gear all the time and there used to be a constant flow of pvp, along with koths every 30 minutes instead of every 2 hours.

Multiple people had over 1 million last map, I'd estimate it at about 20+ players, along with baltop 1 and 2 being 50 and 45 million respectively.
Obviously people on baltop are able to tons of rank vouchers, thats why they're baltop and not people that can sell one rank.

The issue about ranks is that the rates for Hero & Gladiator were absorduly common for a month or two at the start, allowing people to get one with 2-3 keys.
Yes but in all things you say you dont agree in an reset? And nerf get gsets? I mean nerf How get gsets too be more worth

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Yes but in all things you say you dont agree in an reset? And nerf get gsets? I mean nerf How get gsets too be more worth
No, I don't believe that there should be any reset for KitPvP at the moment, there should be balancing and a new map yes, but in terms of a full on reset and setting everyone back to 0 no. You can argue that I don't want a reset because I'm too rich and I've got lots of items and all of that, but matter of the fact is that it wouldn't really affect me in any way.
I believe there should be a reset once people go out in their best sets just for the fun of it, instead of going out in immortal gear all the time.
Nerfing how common special sets are to obtain right now would case lots of backlash, as it'd make it harder for newcomers to get good gear.

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
No, I don't believe that there should be any reset for KitPvP at the moment, there should be balancing and a new map yes, but in terms of a full on reset and setting everyone back to 0 no. You can argue that I don't want a reset because I'm too rich and I've got lots of items and all of that, but matter of the fact is that it wouldn't really affect me in any way.
I believe there should be a reset once people go out in their best sets just for the fun of it, instead of going out in immortal gear all the time.
Nerfing how common special sets are to obtain right now would case lots of backlash, as it'd make it harder for newcomers to get good gear.
Only thing which I need is to bring the old map back because you would get better FPS from that

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
I agree with ovq, I don’t think it needs a reset. At least for now.

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
Same i agree with what ovq said

Status
Not open for further replies.