Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

KitPVP Need Reset ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonNefi

KitPVP Need reset asap because people have alot of stuff and its impossibel people die. They everytime spamming chugs and minis for dont die. KITPVP already have 1 year alive and its alot because have people with 60 phantoms 50 yetis 100 yijkis etc. You (Staff) should reset KitPVP because its very boring already and too easy get shit.
Have people with million money and they can buy literally 6/7 Hero ranks easy. And it gonna break the economy easy. Thats why i think KitPVP need reset ASAP. if you log server you will see alot of people with Hero rank because they bought all for money (200,300k)

FieryAngel

Donator
Donator
IGN
ThatDudeFiery
last map was fun tbh, I enjoyed it, other than the koth near the water, that was annoying
What the hell do you mean? That KOTH was the best!, and back then you can get Empty Bottles by drinking a Swift pot so If you go to that KOTH and fill up the Empty Bottle with water and drink it, It will look like you drank a Chug or a Mini making the person killing you run away... and comboing people with Depth Strider was fun. Last season was the best season there was. Except that sometimes when you pearl It will instantly kill you no matter your HP...

AkameMNT

Donator
Donator
Ofc there is a lot of stuff when ur friends buy a ton of gkeys .... xd

Qubow

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I agree with ovq, honestly surprised that he could understand what you typed.

• Wohoo!
Reactions: ovq

yea_boiiii77

IGN
yea_boiiii77
No, I don't believe that there should be any reset for KitPvP at the moment, there should be balancing and a new map yes, but in terms of a full on reset and setting everyone back to 0 no. You can argue that I don't want a reset because I'm too rich and I've got lots of items and all of that, but matter of the fact is that it wouldn't really affect me in any way.
I believe there should be a reset once people go out in their best sets just for the fun of it, instead of going out in immortal gear all the time.
Nerfing how common special sets are to obtain right now would case lots of backlash, as it'd make it harder for newcomers to get good gear.
KitPVP Need reset asap because people have alot of stuff and its impossibel people die. They everytime spamming chugs and minis for dont die. KITPVP already have 1 year alive and its alot because have people with 60 phantoms 50 yetis 100 yijkis etc. You (Staff) should reset KitPVP because its very boring already and too easy get shit.
Have people with million money and they can buy literally 6/7 Hero ranks easy. And it gonna break the economy easy. Thats why i think KitPVP need reset ASAP. if you log server you will see alot of people with Hero rank because they bought all for money (200,300k)

kit pvp resseting!!! new map whith 1/2 the size of the first one etc ad also much more new in game cosmetics available!!! and yes the reset will be happening on 7th of junne 8 pm i suppose?

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
malkee malkee Requesting Thread Lock to prevent further Grave Digging. Thank you.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
malkee malkee Requesting Thread Lock to prevent further Grave Digging. Thank you.
Instead of telling the staff to lock it, you should just report them

Status
Not open for further replies.